Syllabus for Written test (Objective Type) for the post of Accounts Assistant (Finance).
JKSSB Accounts Assistant Syllabus download now, Accounts Assistant Syllabus, Also Download PDF.
Total Marks: 120
|General Knowledge with special reference to J&K UT||30 Marks|
|Accountancy and Book Keeping||30 Marks|
|GENERAL ENGLISH||10 Marks|
|General Economics||10 Marks|
|General Science||10 Marks|
|Knowledge of Computers||10 Marks|
General Knowledge with special reference to J&K UT: 30 Marks
- Current Events of National and International importance
- Political & Physical divisions of world & India
- Indian Culture, Heritage and Freedom Struggle/Movement.
- Transport & Communication.
- Demography- Census, its feature and functions.
- Important Rivers & Lakes in India.
- Weather, Climate, Crops, Means of Transport of India.
- Environment, Ecology & Bio-diversity.
- J&K UT
- Geography- (Weather, Climate, Crops, Rivers, Lakes, Flora, Fauna etc.)
- Heritage & Culture
- Important Tourist Destinations
- J&K Reorganisation Act, 2019.
Accountancy and Book Keeping: 30 Marks
- Introduction to Financial Accounting and its terms.
- Accounting equation and Journal.
- Voucher Approach in Accounting.
- Bank Reconciliation Statement.
- Financial Management/Statements.
- Partnership Accounts.
- Ledger Accounts.
- Cash Book, Financial Audit.
- Elements of Double entry Book Keeping.
- Trial Balance.
- Trading Account.
- Profit Loss Account and Balance Sheet.
- Concept of Social Accounting, Social Audit, and cash-based single entry system of accounting.
- Public Financial Management System (PFMS).
- Indian Financial Management System.
- Taxation, Tax Laws- Direct, Indirect
- Cost Management-Budgetary control
- Cost Accounting
- Developments in Accounting
GENERAL ENGLISH: 10 Marks
- Rearranging of jumbled sentences.
- Comprehension with blanks to be filled in with
- Homonyms / homophones.
- Synonyms and antonyms
- Pairs of words and their use in meaningful sentences.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Uses of Prepositions.
- Active & Passive Voice
Statistics: 10 Marks
- Primary and secondary data.
- Methods of collecting Primary and Secondary Data
- Preparation of questionnaires
- Tabulation and compilation of Data
- Measures of Central Tendency
- Theory of Probability
- Attributes- Basic concepts and their applications(Theory).
- Theory of Index Numbers: Tests of Index numbers- Wholesale and consumer price index numbers.
- Demography-Census, its features, and functions.
- Vital Statistics- Measures of fertility, Crude fertility rates, specific fertility rates, gross and net reproduction rates., Measures of Mortality
Mathematics: 10 Marks
- Simple / Compound interest.
- Linear equations with two variables.
- Permutations/ Combinations & Binomial Theorem.
- Limits & Derivatives.
- Set Theory- Basic Concepts and Applications.
- Relations and Functions
- Matrices & Determinants
- Coordinate & Three dimensional Geometry
General Economics: 10 Marks
- Introduction of Economics- Basic concept and Principles.
- Fiscal & Monetary Policy- Meaning, Scope, and Methodology.
- Theory of consumer demand using indifference curve technique.
- Demand Analysis
- Factor Pricing –Marginal productivity Theory & Ricardian Theory of Rent
- Pricing under various forms of Market.
- Factors of production & Laws of Production.
- Concept of Economic Growth and its measurement
- Characteristics and problems of developing economy
- Planning vs Market Economy.
- Economic Reforms in India
- Concept & Measurement of National Income.
- Role of RBI
General Science: 10 Marks
- Newtons Laws of Motion, Mass, Weight, Acceleration, Velocity, Speed, etc
- Electric Current, Power, Energy, Voltage.
- Chemical Equation, types.
- Metals, Non-metals- Physical & Chemical properties.
- Various sources of energy; Conventional sources of energy; Biomass and wind energy. Non-conventional sources of energy (Solar energy, Tidal energy).
- Nutrition and its types, Respiration, Transportation of water, food, and minerals in plants.
- Communicable & Non-Communicable Diseases.
- Vitamins- diseases related to vitamin deficiency.
- Ecosystem – Its components, Food chains, and Food webs.
- Environmental pollution. Ozone layer, its depletion, Green House Effect.
Knowledge of Computers: 10 Marks
- Basic Applications of Computer and its component.
- Fundamentals of computer sciences.
- Concept of Open Source Technologies.
- Input & Output Devices.
- Operating system
- Knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS Powerpoint, PDF Internet, and E-mail.
- Concept of Computer Virus and Anti-Virus.
- Hardware & Software, Elements of Computers Processing System Hardware, CPU, Peripherals, Storage Media, Software Definition, Role and Categories Firmware, and Human-ware.
- Role of Information Technology in Governance.
Furthermore, Candidates can download the PDF format of the Accounts Assistant Finance Syllabus below here
Additionally, JKSSB has uploaded Sub-Inspector Syllabus, for various posts advertised recently.
Also, you can check the recently declared Panchayat Accounts Assistant Results.
Furthermore, JKSSB has selected PAA(Panchayat Accounts Assistant candidates on UT Merit List.