IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2023 (OPENNET XI) was held on 08 January 2023. Whereas, IGNOU has released the result for Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2023. Candidates can check result at ignou.ac.in.
IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam is the University level Nursing entrance exam. The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) conducts the Open Nursing Entrance Test (OPENNET) 2023 for admission to Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing courses in IGNOU. Its official website is ignou.ac.in. Get here the OPENNET study material like syllabus, question papers, exam pattern, and latest news on registration, admit card, answer key, result.
|Release of notification||Nov 2022|
|Release of IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2023 application form||Nov 2022|
|Last date to apply online at ignou.ac.in||25 Dec 2022 up to 6:00 pm|
|IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2023 admit card release date||03 Jan 2023|
|IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2023 Exam Date||08 Jan 2023|
|Release of official answer key||23 Feb 2023|
|Last date to raise objections till||27 Feb 2023 till 6:00 pm|
|IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2023 result announcement||11th April, 2023|
IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2023 Application Form
Any student who wishes to appear in the Open Nursing Entrance Test needs to first fill up the application form. Important points are as follows.
Application Fee: Rs. 1000/-
- IGNOU releases the OPENNET application form 2023 at ignou.ac.in.
- Students should fill and submit the OPENNET online application form before the last date.
- In order to apply, one has to do the IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2023 registration, then enter details in the online form, upload documents required, and pay the fee.
- Also, only eligible students should apply for the Open Nursing Entrance Test.
The question paper of Open Nursing Entrance Test will be as per the exam pattern.
- Mode of Exam – The exam is a Offline test.
- Question type – The questions are MCQs.
- Number of Questions – There are 120 questions in the IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing.
- Total Marks – Maximum marks in the OPENNET is 120.
- Exam Duration – The entrance exam is of 150 Minutes.
- Sections – A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H
Marking Scheme –
- Candidates get +1 marks for correct answer.
Eligibility Criteria of OPENNET
The OPENNET eligibility criteria refers to minimum requirements that applicants must fulfill in order to appear in the exam and/or get admission through it.
- IGNOU provides the detailed IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2023 eligibility criteria in the official website ignou.ac.in.
- Eligibility criteria is also in the IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2023 information brochure.
- Students who have minimum educational qualification, and satisfy age limit are eligible for Open Nursing Entrance Test.
In-service Nurses i.e. Registered Nurses and Registered Midwives (RNRM) having 10+2 with three years Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) with a minimum of two years of experience (after registration as RNRM) in the profession. (For male nurses who have not done midwifery in the GNM programme, should have a certificate in any of the Nursing courses of 6-9 months duration prescribed by the Indian Nursing Council in lieu of midwifery).
In-service Nurses (RNRM) having 10th class (Matriculation) or its equivalent with three years Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) with a minimum of five years of experience (after registration as RNRM) in the profession. (For males nurses who have not done midwifery in the GNM programme, should have a certificate in any of the nursing courses of 6-9 months duration prescribed by the Indian Nursing Council in lieu of midwifery). Note: Candidates with 10+2 and GNM must not apply if experience after RNRM is less than two years. Candidates with 10th class and GNM must not apply if having less than 5 years experience after RNRM.
Age of Admission
There is no maximum age limit