Online Applications Forms are invited from the eligible and desirous candidates of UT of J&K /
Ladakh for appearing in the Common Entrance Test (CET Engineering)-2022 for admission to Bachelor
of Engineering & Technology Courses in Government/Private Colleges of UT of J&K for the academic
|Online Submission of Forms||17-03-2022|
|Last Date of Form Submission||07-04-2022|
|Official Notification.||JKCET Notification PDF|
|JKCET Admit card||Download once uploaded|
|JKCET Result||Coming on 15-05-2022|
Submission of Online Application Forms for JKCET
The interested candidates have to upload the following scanned original / self-attested
certificates in PDF format with size from 100-200 KB along with the Application Form:
- Domicile Certificate of UT of J&K/UT of Ladakh, however in respect of Candidates of UT of Ladakh, ST certificate issued by the Competent Authority of Ladakh.
- Qualifying (10+2) marks certificate.
- meanwhile, Date of Birth Certificate(Matriculation issued by the Board) and Reserved category certificate, if any.
- Also, TFW certificate on the prescribed form.
Syllabus for JKCET Entrance Exam
The entrance test is based on the courses of study and syllabi of 12th class, Additionally, It is given as
under along with broad weightage of each subject in the question paper of the Entrance
Note: moreover, The marks distribution given in the syllabus is only illustrative, It will not accrue any
right to the candidate, if this distribution of marks is not strictly reflected in the question paper.
Download JKCET Syllabus PDF
JKBOPEE Eligibility / Qualifications for B Tech
JKCET Applicant must:
- be a Domicile of UT of J&K/UT of Ladakh as the case may be, however in respect of Candidates of UT of Ladakh, ST certificate issued by the Competent Authority of Ladakh shall be treated as Domicile Certificate;
- have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized statutory Board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and with at least 50% marks for Open Merit Category candidates including the Children of Defense Personnel, Children of Para Military Force, Children of J&K Police Personnel and candidates possessing outstanding proficiency in sports and 40% marks for candidates belonging to SC/ST and Other Socially and Educationally Backward classes;
- be at least 17 years old on 3l December 2022.
How to edit JKCET application form?
JKBOPEE will open a separate window once the last date for form submission is end, moreover students can edit their Application form easily after entering their Application number and DOB.
How to apply for JKCET 2022?
Go to JKCET 2022 official website jkbopee.gov.in, then click on application form. Fill all required details, upload images and make payment to complete the submission of JKCET application form 2022.
How to Check JKCET Result 2022?
Students can check their JKCET result 2022 along with rank and secured marks in each section on the official website by entering hall ticket number.