Kashmir based doctor Junaid Yousuf has topped UPSC COMBINED MEDICAL SERVICES EXAMINATION, 2020 with all India rank 33.
UPSC Declared results for combined medical services examination on 27-3-2021.
The number of vacancies reported by the Government to be filled are as under:
>> Category – II:
Type of Vacancies
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Service.
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways;
- Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Service;
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council and
- General Duty Medical Officer Gr-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation, and South Delhi Municipal Corporation.
Examination details of Dr. Junaid Yousuf
Meanwhile Doctor Junaid shared this on his tweeter wall:
Download full result: UPSC PDF
A total of 179 candidates have been recommended for appointment in Category-I
A total of 343 candidates have been recommended for appointment in Category-II