Covid Vaccination Certificate download: Corona Vaccination is being organized on a big scale in the country and millions of people are getting vaccinated every day. Many of the citizens are still struggling with How to book Corona Vaccine slot and how to download Covid Vaccination certificate from sources like Umang App, Digilocker App, Aarogya Setu App, and also using their Aadhar card, Mobile Number, Reference ID, Beneficiary ID, and Cowin Portal.
Covid Vaccination Certificate Download
After getting vaccinated, people want to download the certificate of Corona vaccination. Many of the citizens are either in their old age or are not familiar with the process to download the Corona Vaccination certificate. And as we know, the certificate can be accessed through various methods. We have gone through each method to provide you in detail with the proper process to download the Cowin vaccine certificate.
How to download Covid Vaccination Certificate from Cowin Website
www.cowin.gov.in is the official website for vaccination in India. The website can be used for various purposes but on this page, we will only discuss the vaccine certificate download process. Here are some easy steps to lead you through the certificate download process.
- Go to the official website of Cowin i.e. www.cowin.gov.in/home using your browser.
- Now click on the sign-in button and login using your registered mobile number.
- The OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number to confirm your identity.
- After login, you will see your vaccination dates for both the first and second vaccination.
- Now, go to the certificate tab link given under your name.
- Click on the Download Button to download a PDF file as the Corona Vaccine Certificate.
How to download Cowin Vaccination Certificate from Digilocker App
Digilocker app allows you to store your various personal documents like Aadhar Card, Driving License, etc. This app also stores data from various other departments of the Indian government. You can download the Corona Vaccination certificate from the Digi-Locker app by following these steps.
- Visit the Play store to download and install the Digi-Locker app if you haven’t already.
- Now go through the registration process in the app by entering details like Name, DOB, gender, Security Pin, Mobile number, Aadhar number, and Email ID.
- Now after the registration, navigate through the Central Government tab and click on the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW).
- You will see an option labeled as “Vaccine Certificate”.
- Click on the Vaccine Certificate link and enter your 13 Digit Reference ID to download the Covid Vaccine Certificate.