JKSSB Election Assistant Admit Card | Download Hall Ticket for Election Assistant(Junior Scale) posts 2021, Advertisement No. 04 of 2020 – District/Divisional/UT Cadre posts.
|Name of the posts||Election Assistant|
Advertisement No. 04 of 2020
Total Posts advertised: 1700
- Skill Test = 20 points
- Written Examination/CBT = 80 points
- (The marks obtained in the Type Test shall be proportionately allotted against 20 points earmarked for the Type Test)
Qualifications / Eligibility:
- Graduation from a recognized University having typing speed of 35 words per minute and working knowledge of Urdu.
- Six months diploma /certificate course in computer applications from a recognized institute.
|Hall ticket||LINK (Coming Soon)|
Centre of Examination:
- The J&K Services Selection Board shall notify the Venue /Centre of examination separately.
- No representation/ request for change in this regard shall be entertained, whatsoever be the reason.
- The Examination will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions only.
- The questions will be set in English only.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Marks scored by candidates in the written tests will be normalized if required, to determine final merit and cut-off marks.
JKSSB Election Assistant Admit Card