JKBopee has invited online applications for JKCET from the eligible and desirous candidates
of UT of J&K / Ladakh for appearing in the Common Entrance Test (CET Engineering)-2021
for admission to Bachelor of Engineering & Technology Courses in
Government/Private Colleges of UT of J&K for the academic session 2021.
NOTE: The candidates appearing/who have appeared in the 12th Class examination (Annual
Session 2021) can also apply and appear in the BOPEE test provisionally.
|Online Submission of Forms||14-03-2021|
|Last Date of Form Submission||06-04-2021|
|JKCET Admit card||Download once uploaded|
|JKCET Result||Download PDF|
Submission of Online Application Forms for JKCET
The interested candidates have to upload the following scanned original / self-attested
certificates in PDF format with size from 100-200 KB along with the Application Form:
- Domicile Certificate of UT of J&K/UT of Ladakh, however in respect of Candidates of UT of Ladakh, ST certificate issued by the Competent Authority of Ladakh.
- Qualifying (10+2) marks certificate.
- meanwhile, Date of Birth Certificate(Matriculation issued by the Board) and Reserved category certificate, if any.
- Also, TFW certificate on the prescribed form.
Syllabus for JKCET Entrance Exam
The entrance test is based on the courses of study and syllabi of 12th class, Additionally, It is given as
under along with broad weightage of each subject in the question paper of the Entrance
Note: moreover, The marks distribution given in the syllabus is only illustrative, It will not accrue any
right to the candidate, if this distribution of marks is not strictly reflected in the question paper.
Download JKCET Syllabus PDF
JKBOPEE Eligibility / Qualifications for B Tech
JKCET Applicant must:
- be a Domicile of UT of J&K/UT of Ladakh as the case may be, however in respect of Candidates of UT of Ladakh, ST certificate issued by the Competent Authority of Ladakh shall be treated as Domicile Certificate;
- have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized statutory Board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and with at least 50% marks for Open Merit Category candidates including the Children of Defense Personnel, Children of Para Military Force, Children of J&K Police Personnel and candidates possessing outstanding proficiency in sports and 40% marks for candidates belonging to SC/ST and Other Socially and Educationally Backward classes;
- be at least 17 years old on 3l December 2021.
- A candidate can fill only one application form, meanwhile, Multiple applications from the same candidate will lead to rejection of candidature.
- Keep scanned copy of photographs , signatures and other relevant documents handy before you fill online application form.
- On successful submission of form an application number will be generated. Note that number for future references.
- Submit fees online.
- Further, Upload all relevant documents.
- Moreover, Application will be considered complete only when application form is filled ,payment is done and relevant documents are uploaded .Incomplete applications will be rejected
- Also, Print application form. Keep it for future references.
- meanwhile, Application No. and Date of birth is required for making payment, uploading of documents, checking application status etc.
- No document at this stage need to be submitted to BOPEE.
- Candidates can edit their submitted application form before the last date of the advertisement, in case of any difficulty please contact JKBOPEE
The applicants can also contact the Help Desk of l.T. Section of the BOPEE during the office hours and working days only on 0194-2437647 / 0194-2433590 / 0191-2479371 / 0191-2470102.
Also email-at email@example.com for any assistance/guidance in this regard.
The applicants are advised to fill up the online Application Forms on their own or through a
furthermore, The applicants can also avail the services at of Common Service Centers’ of J&K
for filling up online Application Forms at nominal charges.
They can also avail of the services at any National Informatics Centre located at the office of the Deputy Commissioner of the concerned
How to edit JKCET application form?
JKBOPEE will open a separate window once the last date for form submission is end, moreover students can edit their Application form easily after entering their Application number and DOB.
JKCET - Frequently Asked Questions
What is the eligibility for JKCET 2021?
A candidates should have minimum of 17 years as on January 1, 2021. Candidates should have completed their 10+2 or equivalent examination with PCM and English
How to apply for JKCET 2021?
Go to JKCET 2021 official website jkbopee.gov.in, then click on application form. Fill all required details, upload images and make payment to complete the submission of JKCET application form 2021.
What is the last date for JKCET 2021 application form?
March 1, 2021 is the last date for JKCET 2021 application form submission and online payment.
How to Check JKCET Result 2021?
Students can check their JKCET result 2021 along with rank and secured marks in each section on the official website by entering hall ticket number.