GATE 2023: Registration for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2023 will begin on August 30, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur, the organizing institute of the test, said. The exam will take place in February next year.
As per the exam schedule, the last date to apply for GATE 2023 without a late fee is September 30 and for those who pay a late fee, it is October 7.
GATE 2022 exam will be held on February 4, 5, 11 and 12. Here are important dates related to exam activities:
Important dates for GATE 2023:
- Application start date: 30 August 2022
- Last date of application without late fee: 30 September 2022
- Last date of application with late fee: 7 October 2022
- GATE 2023 admit card release date: January 3, 2023
- GATE 2023 exam dates: February 4, 5, 11 and 12, 2023
- Candidates’ responses to be available on portal: February 15, 2023
- GATE 2023 provisional answer key release date: February 21, 2023
- Window to challenge provisional answer key: February 22-25, 2023
- GATE 2023 result date: March 16, 2023
- Scorecards available for download: March 22, 2023
GATE is a national-level exam that primarily tests the comprehensive understanding of various undergraduate subjects in Engineering/Technology/ Architecture/Science/Commerce/Arts.
GATE scores are used by institutions supported by Education Ministry and other government agencies for admitting students to master’s and doctoral courses in the said disciplines.
Check Details of GATE 2023: https://gate.iitk.ac.in