Engagement of (Junior Staff Nurse) on Academic Arrangement Basis under S.O-364 for Govt. Medical College, Anantnag.
Online Application forms are invited from the eligible candidates of UT J&K for engagement of Junior Staff Nurses on Academic Arrangement Basis in terms of S.O-364 dated 27.11.2020 initially for a period of one year extendable upto maximum of six years (yearly extension but subject to good performance and conduct) or till the selection is made in accordance with the rules of recruitment, governing the respective posts, whichever is earlier.
GMC Anantnag Jobs 2022 Overview
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies||Qualification|
|Staff Nurse||13||Diploma in GNM|
- Interested candidates can apply online at the link www.gmcanantnag.net upto 20.12.2022 from the publication of this advertisement and also submit hard copy of requisite documents in the office of undersigned at main campus of GMC, Dialgam Anantnag up to 25.12.2022 at 04.00 PM.
- Application form once submitted successfully will not be editable. Candidates will be solely responsible for all the information submitted by them. In case of any information is found incorrect deficient / incoherent at any stage, the application form shall be summarily rejected.
- The consolidated remuneration under rules shall be paid on monthly basis. 4) All engagements shall be purely on contractual basis and are non- transferable.
- The selected candidates shall have to submit an affidavit to the effect that they shall not claim for any permanent absorption in the department.
- The candidates shall have to pay a fee of Rs. 200/-, in the shape of demand draft and credit in to the Account of Principal, GMC Anantnag.
Documents to be uploaded with application form.
- Qualification certificate Degree /Diploma.
- Degree/Diploma marks sheet.
- D.O.B certificate (10th pass).
- Registration certificate from J&K State Nursing Council.
- Domicile certificate.
The list of eligible candidates shall be uploaded on web portal of the college who have to undergo screening test.