GMC Jammu and Its Associated Hospital Recruitment 2022: Applications are invited as per Performs from eligible candidates of Jammu Division only for engagement on Academic Arrangement Basis under SRO 24 (Now SO 364 dated 27.11.2020) against the following vacant posts in Govt. Medical College, Jammu & its Associated Hospitals against the newly created post for State Cancer Institute (SCI) at Super Specialty Hospital, Jammu for a period of one year extendable upto maximum of six years (One year at a time and further extension subject to good performance and conduct) or till the posts are filled on substantive basis in accordance with Rules of Recruitment governing the posts, whichever is earlier.
Vacancy Details of GMC and Its Associated Hospital Recruitment 2022:
1. Anaesthesia Asstt: 01 Post
2. Jr. Lab. Asstt.: 04 Posts
3. X-Ray Asstt: 03 Posts
4. Theatre Asstt.: 01 Post
5. Pharmacist: 02 Posts
6. Jr. Grade Nurse: 22 Posts
7. Physiotherapist: 01 Posts
8. ECG Tech: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria GMC Jammu Recruitment 2022:
- Anesthesia Asstt: 10+2 with science or above with Diploma or Degree in Anesthesia Technology course.
- Jr. Lab. Asstt.: 10+2 with science or above with Diploma or Degree in MLT.
- X-Ray Asstt: 10+2 with science or above with Diploma or Degree in X-Ray/ Radiology Course.
- Theatre Asstt.: 10+2 with science or above with Diploma or Degree in Operation Theatre Technology Course.
- Pharmacist: 10+2 with science or above with Diploma in Medical Assistant or Pharmacist trg.
- Jr. Grade Nurse: Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery / BSc Nursing
- Physiotherapist: 10+2 with Diploma or Degree in Physiotherapist.
- ECG Tech: 10+2 or above with Diploma in ECG.
Where to Apply for GMC and Its Associated Hospital Recruitment 2022:
Application as per prescribed format should be deposited through registered/speed post / personally and should reach to the office of Personnel Officer, Associated Hospitals of Government Medical College, Jammu by or before 16.05.2022.
Documents to be attached along with application form:
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Qualification certificate (Academic & Technical). (Mark sheets of all years/semesters).
- Category Certificate, if any.
- Registration Certificate from J&K Para Medical Council.
- Domicile Certificate of J&K.
The application form can be downloaded from the website of GMC, Jammu i.e. http://www.gmcjammu.nic.in.
APPLICATION FORM: Download Here