Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates for engagement on a contract basis against the following divisional cadre position initially for a minimum period of one year extendable up to three years for the establishment of 500 bedded temporary COVID hospital at Srinagar.
|Nursing Supervisor||level 7 (44900 – 142400)|
|X-Ray Technician||level 4 (25500 – 81100)|
10 + 2 or qualification with BSc nursing from recognized institute.
- weightage to marks obtained in 10 + 2 examination: 20 Points
- weightage to Marks obtained in BSc nursing: 75 points
- weightage to Marks obtained in MSC or Ph.D. nursing: 5 points
10 + 2 which science or above qualification with minimum two years diploma in X-Ray assistant course or having degree in X-Ray Technology/radiography course from many recognized institute.
- weightage to aggregate marks obtained in 10 + 2 examination: 20 points
- weightage to aggregate marks obtained in diploma: 75 points
- weightage to aggregate marks obtained in degree in X ray technology/radiography course: 80 points
selection will be made purely on the basis of aggregate marks obtained by the candidates in the diploma /degree courses.
Therefore the applicants are advised to upload total marks of all the years/semesters.
Read full Notification: click here
Apply for X-Ray Technician: Click here
Apply for Nursing Supervisor: Click here