The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) has declared the GSEB 12th Science Results 2023 on their official website, @gseb.org. The GSEB is responsible for conducting and managing the higher secondary education system in the state of Gujarat, India. The results are one of the most important milestones in the life of a student, and as such, it is essential to know how to check them, and what the results mean. In this article, we will cover everything you need to know about the GSEB 12th Science Results 2023.
Table of Contents
- Important Dates
- How to Check the GSEB 12th Science Results 2023
- Grading System for GSEB 12th Science Results 2023
- What to Do After Checking the Results
- Topper’s List
- Revaluation and Supplementary Exam
- Previous Year’s Analysis
- Custom Message
The GSEB 12th Science Results 2023 were released on the official website of GSEB on May 2, 2023, at 8:00 am. The results are for the students who appeared in the GSEB 12th Science examination 2023. The GSEB conducts the examination every year in the month of March, and the results are usually declared in May. The examination is conducted to test the knowledge of the students in the subjects of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
The following are the important dates for the GSEB 12th Science Results 2023:
- Date of Examination: March 2023
- Date of Result Declaration: May 2, 2023
How to Check the GSEB 12th Science Results 2023
The following are the steps to check the GSEB 12th Science Results 2023:
- Go to the official website of GSEB: @gseb.org.
- Click on the link for GSEB 12th Science Results 2023.
- Enter your seat number and other required details.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Your result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of the result for future reference.
Grading System for GSEB 12th Science Results 2023
The GSEB follows a grading system for the 12th Science Results 2023. The grading system is as follows:
- Grade A1: 91 to 100 marks
- Grade A2: 81 to 90 marks
- Grade B1: 75 to 80 marks
- Grade B2: 62 to 74 marks
- Grade C1: 50 to 61 marks
- Grade C2: 40 to 49 marks
- Grade D: Below 40 marks
What to Do After Checking the Results
After checking the GSEB 12th Science Results 2023, students must collect their mark sheets and other necessary documents from their respective schools. Students who have passed the examination can apply for various courses such as engineering, medicine, pharmacy, etc. Students who have not passed the examination can apply for supplementary exams or revaluation.
The GSEB releases a list of toppers along with the results. The list consists of the names of the students who have secured the highest marks in the examination. The list is released a few days after the declaration of the results.