Haryana NEET UG Counselling shall begin from 15th of October 2022 through offline mode only once the Registration for the counselling is completed by all the candidates.
- Haryana NEET counselling 2022 will be conducted offline and will be of 2 rounds.
- However, the registration process for the counselling of Haryana NEET 2022 will be completely done through online.
- Haryana NEET 2022 Counselling will be held in two rounds in an online mode.
- First of all, candidates will have to register on the official website of DMER and complete the application forms.
The state counselling will be held for 85% of state quota seats and admission in the Haryana state medical colleges will be done based on a merit basis.
Haryana NEET UG Counselling Schedule 2022
|Result of 1st Round Counselling||October 2022|
|Last Date of Joining (After 1st Round)||30th October, 2022|
|2nd Round of Counselling||04th November, 2022|
|Last Date of Joining (After 2nd Round)||17th of November, 2022|
|Mop Up Round||25th November, 2022|
|Last Date of Joining (After Mop Up Round)||06th of December, 2022|
DMER Haryana NEET UG Registration 2022
Candidates who wish to participate in the counselling of Haryana NEET 2022 have to register themselves on the official website of DMER soon after the release of NEET UG Merit list. The registration process will be online, Students need to pay a non-refundable fee of Rupees 1240 to participate in the counselling process.
Check here | DMER Haryana NEET UG Merit list 2022
Documents Required for Haryana NEET Counselling 2022:
- NEET 2022 admit card
- NEET 2022 result/scorecard
- Class 12 mark sheet, Certificate
- Class 10th Marks sheet, DOB Certificate
- Discharge certificate from class 12th
- State Subject Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
- Candidate must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English in 10+2 standard.
- Applicant must have passed 10+2 with 60% aggregate marks and for the candidates belonging to SC/ST(P)/ST(H)/OBC/MOBC the minimum required marks are 50%.
- The candidate must have appeared and qualified NEET 2022.
- Candidate must not be above 24 years or below 17 years of age on December 31, 2022.
- For SC/ST Candidates: The upper age limit mentioned above is relaxed by 3 years
Haryana NEET 202 Counselling: Application Form
The application form of Haryana NEET MBBS/BDS Counselling will be available online mode on the official website. Below are the steps that applicants need to follow to fill the application form-
- Go to dmerharyana.gov.in.
- Click on the “MBBS/BDS Counselling 2022” link.
- Read all the instructions and click on “Apply Now”.
- Provide details like personal, academic, address and others.
- Also, the candidates need to upload the scanned image of their photograph and signature.
- The size of the photograph should be between 35Kb to 20Kb
- Size of signature should be between 30Kb to 15Kb.
- The format of the signature and photograph should either be .jpeg or .jpg
- Verify your details and proceed to “Submit”
- After successfully submitting the online application form, candidates need to take a print out of the e-challan and deposit the requisite fee in any branch of State Bank of India.
Fees for Haryana NEET Counselling Application Form
- It is to be noted that the candidates will have to deposit INR 1240 (along with bank charges INR 60) an application fee on the second working day after the successful submission of the application form.
- The applicant will receive a copy of the challan showing the transaction Id after the submission of fee.
- Also, it is advised to the candidates to take the print out of the Haryana MBBS/BDS 2022 Application Form.