- 36th Convocation of the University is likely to be held in Jan/Feb, 2023.
(Keep visiting University’s website regularly for any information/ updates in this regard).
- The students completed their Programme of study in December 2021 and June 2022 Term End Examinations are eligible for award of original certificate at this Convocation.
- The students shall have to attend the Convocation and collect the certificate at his/her Regional Centre where they belong to and not at any other Regional Centre.
- Students will be given option “To Attend Convocation in Person or receive Degree/Diploma by Post”.
- All the students are required to fill their present Address at which they want to receive their Degree/Diploma/Certificate.
- In case, the Convocation is not held at the Regional Centre due to any circumstances where the student belongs to, he/she shall have to attend the Convocation at other nearby Regional Centre which may be mostly in the same state/nearby state. Otherwise his/her Degree/ Diploma/ Certificate will be sent to his/her address by post. Intimation in this regard will be issued later on.
- In case, the students are not invited to attend the Convocation or could not attend the Convocation even after submission of the requisite fee, their degree/diploma will be sent by post by the concerned Regional Centre after the convocation and in case of P.G. Certificate/Certificate Programmes, Certificate will be sent by Headquarters. Such students should therefore contact their concerned Regional Centre, where they belong to/Headquarters, as the case may be.
Instructions for the Students:
- Please register below for “On-line Registration for 36th Convocation“.
- Eligible students are required to register themselves for obtaining the Degree/Diploma/ Certificate and pay the requisite fee through Online mode only as per the details below:
- Ph.D/ M.Phil/ Master Degree/Bachelor Degree/ PG Diploma/ Diploma programmes = Rs.600/-
- PG Certificate/ Certificate programmes = Rs. 200/-
- Debit/ Credit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay) of any bank.
- Net Banking
- For discrepancy, if any, in payment of the Convocation fee, contact at the following number and E-mail:-011-29572209 [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]
- For general query on the Convocation, students may contact at the following number 011-29572224 and E-mail:- email@example.com
PS: Students of MBA (Students registered upto July, 2017 batch), MCA and M.COM, etc. are required to remit registration fee @Rs.600/- per certificate. Students have to take all the certificates, if they have qualified for more than one module of the Programme paying Rs.600/- each..