The December, 2021 Term-end Examinations of the University is likely to commence from 20th January, 2022 and conclude on 22nd February, 2022 (28 working days). Online link for submission of the examination form by the students for December-2021 Term-end Examination is now open along with the schedule and necessary instructions/guidelines thereof.
The students may submit online examination form accordingly.
|17th November, 2021 to 19th December, 2021||Rs. 200/- per course.|
(Theory courses and practical/lab courses)
|20th December, 2021 To 31st December, 2021||Rs. 200/- per course with Late Fee Rs. 1100|
PRE-REQUISITE FOR SUBMISSION OF EXAM FORM:
- Registration for the courses is valid and not time barred.
- Required number of assignments in the courses must have been submitted by due date wherever applicable as per the provision of your programme.
- Have completed minimum time to pursue these courses as per the provision of the Programme.
THE CLASH OF EXAM DATES/SESSION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED IN THE FOLLOWING CASES:
- The courses are from the same groups (Group-1 to Group-6) as the exam of courses in a particular group is conducted on same date and time.
- The courses are backlog courses.
- The courses are from different Programmes.
- In MP Programmes, courses from different specialization.
STEPS FOR ONLINE SUBMISSION OF THE EXAMINATION FORM:
(The exam form MUST be filled with utmost care and accuracy. No request for any kinds of amendments will be entertained at the later stage)
- Select the Regional Centre and Exam Centre code of your choice carefully.
- Exam Centre will be allotted as first come first serve basis. In case the sitting capacity at the chosen exam Centre is full, you may opt for the nearest/alternate exam Centre.
- Please ensure that the exam form for all the course(s) for which exams to be written are filled in one attempt, as next attempt to add the course(s) can result in change of exam Centre/ non availability of sitting capacity at the same exam Centre.
- Students may select any one payment gateway (HDFC or IDBI Bank) to make payment using Debit Card/Credit Card and Internet Banking of any bank.
- Examination fee once paid shall neither be adjusted nor refunded in any case.
- Once all the parts of the examination form are filled, the summary of the same will be reflected on screen before proceeding for payment. Check the same carefully to avoid future consequences.
- Take the print out of the acknowledgement for future reference.
- In some cases the status of submission of exam form is generated within 72 hours after making the payment. The University will not be held responsible, in case, the status of the submission of exam form shown as Transaction Failed after the last date of submission of exam form is over. You are advised not to wait for the last date for submission of the exam form.
- If no status appears, it means that you are required to re submit the examination form with prescribed fee on or before the last date for submission of exam form.
IGNOU TEE December Hall Ticket
- Hall Ticket for the eligible students will be uploaded on the University website (www.ignou.ac.in) approximately 7 to 10 days before the commencement of the Term-end Examination.
- Students are directed to take the print out of the Hall Ticket and report at the address of the Examination Centre on the date and time mentioned on the Hall Ticket well before the commencement of the examination.
- Entry to the Examination Hall is strictly on the basis of the valid Hall Ticket and University Identity Card.
- Request towards add on of course’s in the Hall Ticket after updating of Hall Ticket on the website will not be entertained in any case.