India Post Payments Bank Limited (IPPB), has invited applications for 650 Grameen Dak Sevaks to perform direct sales and related activities at various offices.
The application process has commenced today, May 10 and the last date for the submission of the application form is May 20. Candidates can apply online at IPPB Official website at ippbonline.com.
- On-line registration including Edit/ Modification of Application by candidates: 10th May 2022 to 20th May 2022
- Online Payment of Application Fees: 10th May 2022 to 20th May 2022
- Last Date of Final Submission of Application along with Fee Payment: 20th May 2022
- Download of Admit cards for online examination: 7-10 days after the last date of submission of application
- Date of Online Examination (tentative): June 2022
- Declaration of the Result (tentative): June 2022
Vacancy details for IPPB GDS Recruitment 2022:
- Name of Post: Executive
- No. of Posts: 650 Posts
- Location: IPPB Offices
Note; Circle/State-Wise Break-up of 650 Vacancies is given in the official notification mentioned below.
Candidates should be Graduates from a University/Institution/ Board recognized by the Government of India or approved by a Government Regulatory Body.
Age limit: The candidates should be between the age of 25 to 30 years as of April 30, 2022.
Application fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.750 as an application fee.
How to apply for IPPB GDS Recruitment 2022:
- Visit the official website of IPPB at ippbonline.com.
- On the homepage click on the career tab.
- Next, click on the apply link given below.
- Register and proceed with the registration.
- Fill out the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the form and take the printout.
For more details read the official notification given below.