Indian Air force Agniveer Recruitment 2023: The latest notification on Indian Air force Agniveer Recruitment 2023 has been released by the Indian Air Force. Candidates can apply online from the IAF Agniveer Recruitment 2023 from the official website of IAF Agniveer i.e., agneepathvayu.cdac.in from 17th of March.
- The application process for Agniveer Vayu 2023 is March 17, 2023.
- The last date to apply is March 31, 2023.
- The IAF Agniveer Examination 2023 is scheduled to be held on 25th May, 2023.
|Recruitment Authority||Indian Air Force|
|Posts Name||Agniveer Vayu|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Process Begins||March 17, 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||March 31, 2023|
|Air force Agniveer Exam Date||25th May, 2023|
|Age limit||Minimum 17.5 years,|
Maximum 21 years
|Physical Standards||Height: Minimum 152.5 cm,|
Weight: Proportionate to height and age,
Chest: Minimum 77 cm with 5 cm expansion,
Dental Points: Minimum 14
Indian Air force Agniveer 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Indian Air force Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
The minimum age limit to apply for Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment is 17.5 years whereas the maximum age limit is 21 years. Candidates applying for the IAF Agniveer Recruitment 2023 must be born between 26 December 2002 and 26 June 2006.
Indian Air force Educational Qualification:
The eligibility criteria for Indian Air force Agniveer Recruitment 2023 are as follows:
- Science Subjects
Candidates should have passed Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English from an Education Board listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
Passed Three years Diploma Course in Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Automobile / Computer Science / Instrumentation Technology / Information Technology) from a Government recognized Polytechnic institute with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in diploma course (or in Intermediate/Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Diploma Course).
Passed Two years Vocational course with non-vocational subject viz. Physics and Mathematics from State Education Boards / Councils which are listed in COBSE with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in vocational course (or in Intermediate / Matriculation, if English is not a subject in vocational course).
- Other than Science Subjects
Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any stream/subjects approved by Central / State Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
Passed two years’ vocational course from Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and
50% marks in English in vocational course (or in Intermediate / Matriculation if English is not a subject in Vocational Course).
IAF Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Physical Standards
- The Agniveer Vayu Recruitment physical standards have been explained in the official notification. The candidates can have a look below to get an idea about the physical standards required for the IAF Agniveer Recruitment 2023.
- The candidate’s weight should correspond to their height.
- The minimum acceptable height is 152.5 centimeters, and the weight should be proportionate to both the height and age according to the requirements of the Indian Air Force (IAF). The chest circumference must be a minimum of 77 centimeters, and the chest expansion should be at least 5 centimeters.
- The candidate must have normal hearing, meaning they can hear a forced whisper from a distance of 6 meters using each ear separately. Additionally, the candidate must have healthy gums, a good set of teeth, and a minimum of 14 dental points. For further information, please refer to the notification.
|Test||Max Time Period||Remarks|
|10 Push-ups||01 minute||Test will be conducted after 10 minutes break on completion of run|
|10 Sit-ups||01 minute||Test will be conducted after 02 minutes break on completion of 10 Push-ups|
|20 Squats||01 minute||Test will be conducted after 02 minutes break on completion of 10 Sit-ups|
Female candidates shall also have to complete 10 Sit-ups and 15 Squats within the stipulated time as per the following to qualify in the Physical Fitness Test.
|Test||Max Time Period||Remarks|
|10 Sit-ups||01 minute and 30 seconds||Test will be conducted after 10 minutes break on completion of run|
|15 Squats||01 minute||Test will be conducted after 02 minutes break on completion of 10 Sit-ups|
How To Apply for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2023
- Candidates are to fill ONLINE Applications by logging on to https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in.
- During online registration, the following documents are to be uploaded as applicable by respective candidates: –
- Class 10th /matriculation passing certificate.
- Intermediate/10+2 or equivalent mark sheet.
3 Yrs Engineering Diploma Final Year Mark sheet (if applying on the basis of 3 Yrs Engineering Diploma from a Govt. recognised polytechnic in prescribed stream) and Intermediate/Matriculation mark sheet (if English is not a subject in Diploma Course).
2 Yrs Vocational course mark sheets of non-vocational course with subjects English, Physics and Mathematics.
- Passport size recent colour photograph (taken not before January 2023) of size 10 KB to 50 KB (front portrait in light background without head gear except for Sikhs). The photograph is to be taken with candidate holding a black slate in front of his/her chest with his/ her name and date of photograph taken, clearly written on it with white chalk in capital letters. Change in appearance like growing beard, head gear etc., in comparison to the photograph may result in cancellation of candidature for STAR online examination and Phase-II.
- Candidate’s left hand thumb impression image (Size 10 KB to 50 KB).
- Candidate’s signature image (Size 10 KB to 50 KB).
- Candidate’s parent’s (Father/Mother) / Guardian’s signature image (if candidate is below 18 years on the date of filling the online application).
- Examination Fee: Examination fee of Rs. 250/- is to be paid by the candidate while registering for the online examination. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards/ Credit Cards/Internet Banking through payment gateway.
- Candidate must have his/her valid E-mail ID and Mobile No. for successful online registration.
- Candidate should enter AADHAAR number in on-line application. Candidates from J&K, Assam and Meghalaya are exempted for the same, if not having AADHAAR card.
- Candidates are to reach at the examination Centre with colour print out of provisional admit card. Candidates shall be debarred from appearing in the online test in case anomalies / irregularities/ incorrect information are observed during initial verification at the examination venue or at any subsequent stage of selection process.
- The candidates should carry his/her AADHAAR Card (as displayed on their Admit Card) as proof of identity whenever they report for the Selection Test (Phase-I & II) and Medical Test. Candidates from J&K, Assam and Meghalaya are to carry any other valid ID Proof, if not having AADHAAR Card.
- Details about required educational qualification and physical/medical standards are available on CASB web portal
https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in under the candidate’s login and this information can be accessed by the candidate without signing in.
Air Force Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The Selection Process of Air Force Agneepath Scheme Recruitment 2023 includes the following Stages:
- Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Adaptability Test-I, and II
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Air Force Agniveer Physical Standards (PST) and Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Height: 152.5 cm
- Chest: Minimum expansion of 5 cms
Physical Fitness Test (PFT): The test (PFT) would consist of a 1.6 Km run to be completed within 06 minutes 30 seconds. Candidates shall also have to complete 10 Push-ups, 10 Sit-ups, and 20 Squats within the stipulated time to qualify for the Physical Fitness Test.
Air Force Aginveer Salary
Terminal Benefits – Seva Nidhi Package. AGNIVEERVAYU will be given one time ‘Seva Nidhi’ package comprising their monthly contribution along with matching contribution by the Government on completion of their engagement period, as indicated below: –
|Year||Customised Package (Monthly)||In Hand (70%)||Contribution to Agniveers Corpus Fund (30%)||Contribution to Corpus fund by GoI|
|Total Contribution in Agniveers Corpus Fund after four years||Rs. 5.02 lakh||Rs. 5.02 lakh|
|Exit after 4 years||Approximately Rs. 10.04 Lakhs as Seva Nidhi Package (Absolute amount excluding interest)|
What is Indian Air force Agniveer Recruitment 2023?
Indian Air force Agniveer Recruitment 2023 is a recruitment drive conducted by the Indian Air Force to fill the vacancies of Agniveer Vayu posts.
How can I apply for Indian Air force Agniveer Recruitment 2023?
Candidates can apply for Indian Air force Agniveer Recruitment 2023 by visiting the official website of IAF Agniveer and filling out the online application form before the last date.
What is the age limit to apply for Indian Air force Agniveer Recruitment 2023?
The minimum age limit to apply for Indian Air force Agniveer Recruitment 2023 is 17.5 years and the maximum age limit is 21 years. Candidates must be born between 26 December 2002 and 26 June 2006.
What is the selection process for Indian Air force Agniveer Recruitment 2023?
The selection process for Indian Air force Agniveer Recruitment 2023 includes an examination, physical test, and document verification.
When will the Indian Air force Agniveer Recruitment 2023 examination be conducted?
The Indian Air force Agniveer Recruitment 2023 examination is scheduled to be held on 25th May, 2023.
Where can I download the Indian Air force Agniveer Recruitment 2023 notification?
Candidates can download the Indian Air force Agniveer Recruitment 2023 notification from the official website of IAF Agniveer or through the direct link provided in this article.