On line Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for admission to 4 year B.A. B.Ed. Integrated Course for
the session 2021-22 in the following unaided Non-Government Colleges:-
- Bhartiya College of Education, Udhampur. 50 seats
- Rajiv Gandhi Memorial College of Education, Kathua 50 seats
Eligibility for Admissions
Admission to 4 year integrated B.A. B.Ed. programe shall be open to such candidates who
have passed with 50% aggregate marks in case of General Category and 45% marks in case of Reserved
Categories of SC/ST and others in the senior secondary/ 10+2 or its equivalent examination, conducted by
the CBSE/Jammu & Kashmir Board of School Education or any other School Board recognized as equivalent thereto.
Admission Procedure and Fee
a) Admission shall be made on merit, on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination (i.e. senior
secondary or equivalent examination).
b) Fee for the courses shall be Rs.30,000/- per annum or as prescribed by the Govt. from time to time. The
institution shall not charge donations, capitation fee etc. from the students except the fee fixed by the
University viz. examination fee, registration fee, eligibility fee etc.
Important Dates and Links
- Date of Start of on-line applications with application fee of Rs. 800: 15.10.2021
- Last date for filling on-line applications with application fee of Rs.800: 30.10.2021
- Display of merit lists on the website: 09.11.2021
On line application forms will be uploaded on the College Development Website i.e. www.jucdc.in