JEE Advanced 2022: The Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Advanced 2022 application process will commence from today, August 7. The candidates can apply on the official website- jeeadv.ac.in, the exam will be held on August 28. As per IIT JEE Advanced, the application process will commence from 10 am today and will be closed on August 11 (5 PM).
The question paper will be divided into two sections paper 1 and paper 2 of three hours duration for each. The JEE Advanced paper 1 will organise from 9 am to 12 noon, while paper 2 will be held from 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm.
Also Check | JEE Main Session II 2022 Result, LIVE
The application Fee for the general category candidates is Rs 2,800,
SC/ ST/ PWD- Rs 1,400,
female candidates- Rs 1,400
JEE Advanced 2022: How To Apply
- Visit the official website of JEE Advanced 2022 – jeeadv.ac.in
- Complete the registration process by filling all the required details
- Cross-check application details and click on the submit tab
- Upload necessary documents and pay the application fees
- Download the confirmation page for future reference.