Applications are invited by the Director, JIPMER from eligible Officers of Central / State Government / Autonomous Institutions / Universities / Research Institutions etc. to fill the below mentioned various Group A, B & C posts on Deputation basis at JIPMER, Puducherry.
|No.||Name of the Post||Pay Matrix (as per 7th CPC)||Vacancy|
|1.||Senior Financial Advisor||Level-13||1|
|3.||Controller of Examination||Level-12||1|
|5.||Senior Store Officer||Level-11||1|
|8.||Assistant Controller of Examination||Level-10||1|
|11.||Manager for Press||Level-7||1|
|12.||Data Processing Assistant Gr. A||Level-7||5|
|14.||Computer Data Processor||Level-5||2|
Posts Advertised by JIPMER
- Senior Financial Advisor
- Controller of Examinations
- System Analyst
- Senior Stores Officer
- Purchase Officer
- Computer Programmer
- Assistant Controller of Examinations
- Assistant Registrar
- Manager for press
- Data Processing Assistant
- Audiology cum speech Therapist
- Computer data Processor
Important things to Remember
- Upper Age Limit: Not exceeding 56 years as on closing date.
- The initial period of deputation for the above posts shall ordinarily be 3 years from the date of appointment & further extendable as per the orders of the DOPT in force. Other Terms and Conditions of service will be governed by the orders/amendment orders issued by DOPT from time to time.
- The last date for receipt of application is 14.2.2022 till 4:30 P.M.
- The Officers fulfilling the above qualifications/eligibility may submit their application in the attached proforma through the employer (proper channel).
DOCUMENTS Required with the Application
- A certificate to the effect that the current employer in the post has “No Objection” to appointment of the
person in the post being applied for.
- Photocopies of APARs for the past five (5) years duly attested on each page by an Officer not below the
level of Under Secretary or equivalent.
- A certificate of integrity of the applicant.
- Vigilance clearance certificate in respect of applicant duly signed by an officer of the appropriate status.
- Certificate indicating that regarding no major/minor penalty has been imposed on the officer during the last 10 years/service period whichever is less.
The terms and conditions of service of the officer recruited on deputation will be governed by the orders/amendment orders issued by Department of Personnel & Training, as amended from time to time and as per JIPMER rules and regulations.
The application form can be downloaded from JIPMER website www.jipmer.edu.in
Those who have applied for the advertised posts in response to previous advertisements, have to apply fresh with up-to-date information.
Incomplete applications, applications without the documents mentioned above, and late applications will be summarily rejected. The Institute will not be responsible for any postal delay.
Supporting documents related to qualification, experience etc. has to be self-attested.
If the applicant feels that the application through proper channel will get delayed, the applicant should send an advance copy of his/her application within the prescribed time limit. The advance copy of the application shall be considered in the processing stage. However, in case the application along with the requisite documents is not received within 3 weeks after the last date for applications, it will be presumed that the parent organization is not in favor of appointment of the applicant on deputation.
The competent authority reserves the right to cancel or withdraw the vacancy without assigning any reason.
The applicant should not have been convicted by any court of law