The recruitment of Aayas and Helpers in Jammu and Kashmir has opened up exciting opportunities for individuals seeking employment in the education sector. This article provides an overview of the JK Aaya/Helper Recruitment 2023, including details about the vacancies, eligibility criteria, application process, selection process, and more. If you are an 8th pass candidate looking for a rewarding job, this recruitment drive offers a chance to join the education system and contribute to the holistic development of young children.
|Department||School of Education Department, J&K|
|Post Name||Aayas / Helpers|
|No. of Vacancies||6282 Posts|
|Job Location||Jammu and Kashmir|
Overview of JK Aaya/Helper Recruitment 2023:
The JK Aaya/Helper Recruitment 2023 aims to fill 6282 vacancies for Aayas and Helpers in various schools across the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir. These positions play a vital role in providing support and care to children in the Early Childhood Care & Education (ECCE) program. As a Helper or Aaya, you will have the opportunity to nurture young minds, create a positive learning environment, and contribute to the overall growth of children.
The recruitment drive has opened up 6282 vacancies for Aayas and Helpers. These positions are crucial in ensuring the smooth functioning of the ECCE program in schools. By joining as a Helper or Aaya, you can make a significant impact on the lives of children and help shape their future.
JK Aaya, Helper Eligibility Criteria:
To be eligible for the JK Aaya/Helper Recruitment 2023, candidates must fulfill certain criteria:
- Gender: Only female candidates are eligible for deployment as Helpers/Aayas.
- Domicile: The candidate must be a domicile of the village (for rural areas) or ward (for urban areas) where the approved school is located.
- BPL Category: The candidate must belong to the Below Poverty Line (BPL) category.
- Physical and Mental Fitness: Candidates must be physically and mentally fit to carry out their duties as Helpers/Aayas.
The application process for the JK Aaya/Helper Recruitment 2023 is simple and candidate-friendly. Interested individuals can follow the steps below to apply:
- Visit the official website of the School Education Department, Jammu and Kashmir.
- Look for the recruitment section or the specific page for Aaya/Helper recruitment.
- Read the instructions carefully and ensure you meet the eligibility criteria.
- Fill out the application form with accurate details and attach the required documents.
- Submit the application form online or through the designated offline mode.
JK Aaya/Helper Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process for the JK Aaya/Helper Recruitment 2023 consists of multiple stages to ensure the recruitment of deserving candidates. The exact selection process may involve:
- Scrutiny of Applications: The submitted applications will be screened to shortlist eligible candidates.
- Written Examination: Shortlisted candidates may have to appear for a written examination to assess their knowledge and aptitude.
- Interview: Qualified candidates from the written examination may be called for an interview to evaluate their suitability for the position.
- Document Verification: Selected candidates will undergo a document verification process to authenticate their eligibility.
Responsibilities of Helpers/AAYAs:
As a Helper/Aaya, you will have important responsibilities towards the children in the ECCE program. Your duties may include:
- Assisting teachers in organizing and implementing activities that promote learning and development.
- Ensuring the safety and well-being of children during school hours.
- Supporting children in their daily routines, including mealtime, nap time, and hygiene practices.
- Creating a nurturing and inclusive environment for children to learn and grow.
Duration of Deployment:
The deployment of Helpers/AAYAs is terminus and begins from the date of engagement/hiring. It continues until the end of the academic session, subject to extension based on performance and approval of funds from the Ministry of Education, Government of India. Candidates are required to submit an affidavit from a 1st Class Magistrate at the time of joining, declaring that they will not claim permanent absorption at any stage.
Funding and Administrative Decisions:
All decisions related to the funding and administration of the JK Aaya/Helper Recruitment 2023 will be implemented as per the guidelines issued by the funding agency, Samagra Shiksha, Jammu and Kashmir, under the School Education Department. These guidelines ensure transparency and accountability in the recruitment process, providing equal opportunities for eligible candidates.