The Jammu and Kashmir (JK BANK), has invited online applications from the Domiciles of UT for 1850 Vacancies.
Eligibility criteria for JK Bank Vacancies
- Probationary Officer
- Banking Associate
Probationary Officer eligibility criteria:
An applicant should be a complete graduate in any stream from a university recognized by the government of India or graduate from any country.
Age Limit for PO posts:
- Minimum – 20 years, Maximum – 32 years.
- Age relaxation for reserved categories as per government norms.
Total Number of Probationary Posts: 350
Eligibility Criteria for Banking Associate Posts:
An applicant should have completed his graduation in any stream form any university recognized by the government of India or from any foreign country.
- Minimum – 20 years, Maximum – 30 years.
- Relaxation for reserved categories as per government norms.
Total Number of Banking Associate Posts: 1500
Now, here you can directly apply for these all vacancies through this Link – https://www.jkbank.com
- The candidates who had already applied pursuant to the notification dated 06.10.2018 shall be eligible for the new recruitment process without any change in their eligibility criteria and need not submit the Application forms afresh.
- The Candidates who are residents of Ladakh – UT including those who had already applied pursuant to notification dated 06.10.2018, shall be notified separately.
Also if you are not a permanent resident of Jammu and Kashmir but you have a Domicile certificate then you can also apply for these posts.
If you have still any other issue or confusion then you can comment below this post, we will try our best to Solve your issues.
FAQ’s about JK Bank Posts
The Jammu and Kashmir Bank.
A graduate in any Stream.
Those who have domicile certificates or those who fall under the J&K reorganisation act are fully eligible for these posts.
- Shoyeb Aftab wiki – Viral Ramleela Video, Bio, Age, AIIMS
- JKSSB Junior Supervisor / Sub Auditor Mock Test
- JKSSB Admit Card 2021 download Link Activated
- JKSSB Junior Supervisor/Sub Auditor Syllabus PDF 2021
- JKSSB Finance Accounts Assistant Syllabus PDF 2021
Please Comment Here