Applications on plain paper are invited from eligible domiciled candidates of Jammu & Kashmir UT (Udhampur district only) for engagement of the following staff required under Normal Scheme on Guest basis for the session 2021-22 only.
Vacancy details of ITI Recruitment 2022:
Name of the Post: Guest Vocational Instructor (Stenographer Secretarial Assistant)
Eligibility criteria for ITI Recruitment 2022:
B.Voc/Degree in Commerce / Arts (with Short-hand & Typing) from a UGC recognized university with one year experience in the relevant field. OR
Diploma (Minimum 2 years) in Commercial Practice from recognised board or relevant Advanced Diploma (Vocational) with two years’ experience in the relevant field. OR
NTC/ NAC passed in the trade of Stenographer Secretarial Assistant (English) with three years’ experience in the relevant field.
Where and How to apply for ITI Recruitment 2022:
The completed applications along with all requisite documents should reach in office of undersigned by 17-05-2022. The candidate if engaged should follow below terms and conditions laid down under the scheme.
Terms and Conditions:
- Preference shall be given to the local candidate first.
- The criteria for the engagement and remuneration to be paid shall be strictly followed as per different guidelines issued from time to time by the Directorate of Skill Development J&K.
- The engagement period shall be of academic year 2021 -22 only.
- The engagee shall have to execute an undertaking with the Department duly attested by Judicial Magistrate to the affect that He/she shall have no claim for permanent absorption on the basis of this engagement.
- The services of engagee shall be terminated without any prior notice whenever engagement period expires/Non-performance of candidate/regular appointment by JKSSB/transfer made by the department whichever is earlier.
- Retired Govt, officials up to the age of 64 years can also apply for the said post subject to the non-availability of eligible unemployed applicants.