JAMMU: The Jammu and Kashmir Police Border Battalion has declared the revised result of its recruitment process for the post of Constable. The recruitment process had been ongoing for some time, and with the release of the revised result, candidates can now check their status and prepare for the next stage of the process.
- Date of recruitment notification: 10th June 2022
- Last date for online application: 15th July 2022
- Date of written examination: 08 October 2022
- Declaration of results: January 2023
- Declaration of revised result: 20th February 2023
👉NOTE: We Just have Updated the Links, You can Easily Download The PDFs.🤛
- Revised Result of 02 Border Bns District Kupwara
- Revised Result of 02 Border Bns District Baramulla
- Revised Result of 02 Border Bns District Bandipora
- Revised Result of 02 Border Bns District Poonch
- Revised Result of 02 Border Bns District Rajouri
- Revised Result of 02 Border Bns District Jammu
- Revised Result of 02 Border Bns District Samba
- Revised Result of 02 Border Bns District Kathua
- Notification (Revised) Result of 02 Border Battalions
The recruitment notification had been released on the 10th of June 2022, and interested candidates were able to apply online until the 15th of July 2022. The written examination was held on the 08 October 2022, and the results were declared in January 2023., and the revised result has now been declared on the 20th of February 2023.
Candidates who had appeared for the written examination and the PST/PET can now check the revised result on the official website of the Jammu and Kashmir Police. A PDF link containing the list of selected candidates has been provided on the website for easy access. Candidates are advised to check their status and take note of the next stage of the process, which will include a medical examination and document verification.
The recruitment process for the post of Constable in the Jammu and Kashmir Police Border Battalion is highly competitive, and candidates are selected on the basis of their performance in the written examination, PST, PET, medical examination, and document verification. The total number of vacancies for the post of Constable was 1350, and thousands of candidates had applied for the same.