JKBOPEE today released the provisional selection list for Bachelor of Architecture in various colleges of Jammu and Kashmir, the selection list is provisional till the selectees don’t join the allocated college.
The selection is made for the two engineering colleges GCET Jammu and GCET Safapora, Ganderbal.
The candidates figuring in the list are selected for admission to B. Arch. Course-2022 on the basis of their merit/Score of NATA/JEE examination 2022 and as per the choices/preferences submitted by them in their offline application forms. They shall have to report to their respective allotted colleges for completion of admission process upto 30-10-2022 (4:00 pm)
Also Check || JKBOPEE NEET UG Merit list 2022 PDF
The Principals of the concerned colleges shall get below mentioned original certificates verified by the In-Charge Admission Committee of the college and countersigned by him/her before allowing the candidates to complete their provisional admission formalities and it is sole responsibility of the concerned college administration to check, verify the documents and eligibility of candidates strictly.
Documents required for Admission
- Class Marks of 12th class examination or 10+3 diploma with mathematics Marks Card, which ever is applicable.
- Domicile Certificate of UT of J&K/Ladakh.
- NATA/JEE score card 2022 whichever is applicable.
- Date of Birth Certificate (Issued by J&K, Board of School Education/Central Board/Other Boards).
- Any other document as required by the concerned colleges.