JKBOPEE Conduct of the physical round of counselling for admission to B.Sc.
Nursing / B.Sc. Paramedical/B. Sc. Technology Courses, 2021.
|Day and Date||from Rank||to Rank|
JKBOPEE BSc Courses Counseling Note 1
- The candidates are advised to report at the BOPEE Office, Srinagar/ Jammu on their respective day/date of counselling at 8.30 AM to 10.30 AM for registration/attendance for submission of preferences forms.
- Candidates shall have to make the payment of Rs. 1000/= as counselling charges/fee, through POS Machines available in theBOPEE Office, Jammu / Srinagar on the day/date of counselling.
BOPEE Counselling Note 2
- It is compulsory for all the eligible candidates, who have been called for
counselling as per the above counselling schedule shall bring along
with them the copy of Admit Card and Application Form submitted by
them at the time of applying for the above courses.
- All the candidates including those whose forms are deficient have to
bring all relevant documents like Domicile Certificate, 12th class
qualification certificate and Reserved category certificate, if any, on the
same day / time of the counselling at BOPEE office Jammu / Srinagar,
failing which they shall not be allowed to participate in the counselling
process on their own risk and responsibility and their candidature shall
be cancelled abinitio.
- The Reservation Policy shall be applicable in respect of Government
Institutions only under S.O. 127 of 2020 dated 20-04-2020, read with
SO-249 of 2021 dated 23-07-.2021.
- The list of candidates who have been awarded sports points by the J&K
Sports Council vide letter No SC/491-B.SC. Nursing/7513 dated 11-10-
2021 is already available on BOPEE website www.iakbopee.gov.in.
- The candidates are strictly advised to follow the SOP’s and guidelines
issued by the Government with regard to COVID-19.
Other terms and conditions shall remain the same as notified in the eInformation Brochure and Notifications/Notice issued by the Board from time to
time on the subject.
Consequent to the issuance of Notification No. 104-BOPEE of 2021 dated
13-10-2021, where-under the Provisional Merit List of the candidates, who had
appeared in the Common Entrance Test held on 19-09-2021 for admission to
B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Paramedical / B. Sc. Technology Courses, 2021, it is hereby
notified that the candidates, who have scored 25 points and above in the said
Entrance Test, their physical round of counselling shall be held w.e.f. 25-10-2021
to 03-11-2021 as per the following schedule at BOPEE Office, Srinagar/Jammu
Frequently Asked Questions
From 25 October 2021 to 3 November 2021