Online applications are invited from the eligible and desirous candidates who are Domicile of the Union Territories of J&K /Ladakh, for appearing in the Common Entrance Test for admission to (10th based) Para-Medical Diploma (FMPHW/ MMPHW) Courses for the academic session- 2022 w.e.f. 13-04-2022 to 11-05-2022.
- Receipt of online application forms: 13-04-2022.
- Last date for filling up of the online application forms: 11-05-2022.
- Fee Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred only) to be paid online through national Credit
Card/Debit Card/Net Banking
Submission of Online Application Forms:
The interested candidates have to upload the following scanned original / self-attested certificates in PDF format with size from 100-200 KB along with the Application Form: –
- Domicile certificate of UT of J&K/UT of Ladakh as the case may be (Domicile Certificate, if not issued, at the time of filling up of online Application Form, the candidate can upload an undertaking certifying that he/she shall submit / produce the same at the time of counselling/admission). For Candidates of UT of Ladakh, ST certificate issued by the Competent Authority of Ladakh shall be treated as Domicile Certificate,
- Qualifying marks (10th class) certificate; (where result is declared)
- Date of Birth Certificate (Matriculation Certificate issued by the Board and not to be issued by the Municipal Committee); and
- Reserved category certificate, if any,
- Any other documents, as required
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION:
JKBOPEE Para-Medical Diploma Courses: (FMPHW/ MMPHW)
- A candidate must: be a domicile of UT of J&K/UT of Ladakh as the case may be (if the candidate(s) applying for this course do not have domicile certificate at the time of filling up of application form, he/she is advised to upload an undertaking certifying that he/she shall produce the domicile certificate at the time of counselling). For Candidates belonging to UT of Ladakh, ST certificate issued by Competent authority of Ladakh shall be treated as Domicile certificate;
- have passed 10thor equivalent examination from a recognized Board with Science & Math
- have not crossed upper age as 35 years upto 01-01-2022.
- be medically fit.
- The candidates appearing/appeared in 10th class examination 2022 can also apply, provided such candidates have qualified the examination on or before the date of counselling /allotment as may be notified by the Board. Their Entrance Test result shall remain withheld unless they produce the necessary certificate of qualifying the 10thClass examination
BOPEE Roll No Slip/Admit Card:
The Notification for downloading of online electronic Admit Card will be issued separately, if
the Entrance test is conducted.
Venue for Conduct of Examination:
The Examination shall be conducted at Jammu / Srinagar simultaneously, as may be decided
by the Board.
Issuance of Admit Cards and Date of Test:
Information with regard to availability of Online Admit Cards, Venue and Time of the Common
Entrance Test will be issued separately in due course of time.