The J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examinations(JKBOPEE) has recently announced the opening of online application forms for admission to (10th Based) Para-Medical Diploma (FMPHW/MMPHW) Courses for the year 2023. The interested candidates who are domiciles of the Union Territories of J&K and Ladakh and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the courses by submitting their applications online on the official website of the Board.
|Course||(10th Based) Para-Medical Diploma (FMPHW/MMPHW) Courses-2023|
|Application Period||May 6, 2023 – May 26, 2023|
|Application Fee||Rs. 500/-|
|Eligibility||Domiciles of the Union Territories of J&K and Ladakh|
|Selection Process||Written Test or 10th Marks Based|
|Entrance Test Date||To be notified separately|
|Application Process||Submit online application form|
upload scanned certificates
JKBOPEE FMPHW/MMPHW Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for admission to (10th based) Para-Medical Diploma (FMPHW/MMPHW) Courses-2023 are as follows:
- The candidate must be a domicile of the Union Territories of Jammu and Kashmir or Ladakh.
- The candidate must have passed the 10th class examination from a recognized Board.
- The minimum age limit for the candidate is 17 years as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- The upper age limit for the candidate is 35 years as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- For reserved categories, the upper age limit is relaxable as per the rules and regulations.
- The candidate must have studied English as one of the subjects in 10th class.
- The candidate must be physically and mentally fit to pursue the course.
- The candidate must satisfy any other eligibility criteria prescribed by the J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examinations Act, 2002, and the rules and regulations made thereunder.
The submission of online application forms will begin on May 6, 2023, and the last date for filling up the forms is May 26, 2023. The candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred only) through National Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking. The syllabus for the entrance examination is available in the e-information brochure, which can be downloaded from the BOPEE website.
JKBOPEE Para-Medical Exam Date 2023
The Board will notify the date of the entrance test separately, and the examination, if conducted, shall be on an offline mode. The candidates are advised to go through the e-Information Brochure before filling up the online application form and agree to the conditions contained therein. It is incumbent upon the candidates to go through the information contained in the e-Information Brochure and agree to the conditions contained therein.
JKBOPEE Contact Details
The candidates are further advised to remain in touch with the BOPEE website for any updates and notifications related to the entrance examination. The applicants can also contact the Help Desk of the BOPEE during the office hours and on working days only on 0194-2437647/0194-2433590/191-2470102/0191-2479371 or email- at email@example.com for any assistance/guidance in this regard.
How to Apply for JKBOPEE FMPHW/MMPHW Courses 2023
The application process for JKBOPEE FMPHW/MMPHW Courses 2023 is started. The following steps can be followed to apply for the courses:
- Visit the official website of JKBOPEE (https://jkbopee.gov.in/).
- Click on the link for the FMPHW/MMPHW Courses 2023 application form.
- Fill in the application form with all the required details such as personal details, academic qualifications, contact details, etc.
- Upload the scanned copies of the necessary documents such as photograph, signature, caste certificate (if applicable), etc.
- Pay the application fee through online mode (debit card/credit card/net banking).
- Review the application form carefully and make any necessary changes.
- Submit the application form online.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
It is important to note that the application process may vary depending on the official notification released by JKBOPEE. Therefore, it is advised to keep checking the official website for the latest updates on the application process.
To submit the online application form, the candidates have to upload scanned original/self-attested certificates in PDF format with a size of 100-200 KB along with the application form. The documents required for submission of online application form shall be considered provisional and subject to change(s) vide any order as may be notified by the Competent Authority or Board. The candidates can change/modify their Online Application Form at any time before it is finally “submitted” online. However, for any subsequent modifications, if required, the candidate(s) should approach the BOPEE office Srinagar/Jammu personally.
What is JKBOPEE FMPHW/MMPHW course?
JKBOPEE FMPHW/MMPHW course is a two-year diploma program offered by the Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (JKBOPEE). The course is designed to train students in providing basic healthcare services to individuals and communities.
What is the eligibility criteria for JKBOPEE FMPHW/MMPHW course?
The eligibility criteria for JKBOPEE FMPHW/MMPHW course is 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board with Science (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) as the main subjects. The minimum qualifying marks for General category candidates is 50% and for Reserved category candidates is 40%.
Can I apply for JKBOPEE FMPHW/MMPHW course online?
Yes, candidates can apply for JKBOPEE FMPHW/MMPHW course online by visiting the official website of JKBOPEE.
What is the duration of JKBOPEE FMPHW/MMPHW course?
The duration of JKBOPEE FMPHW/MMPHW course is two years.