Consequent upon receipt of shortfall from the Medical/Dental Colleges of the UT of Jammu and Kashmir in respect of Notification No. 084-BOPEE of 2022 dated 16-11-2022 due to non-joining of candidates who had been allotted MBBS / BDS seats, it is hereby notified that the Board shall conduct the Second Round of Physical Counselling for NEET-UG-2022 to fill up the vacant seats including the seats under HM (Hindu Minority) in ASCOMS as per the following schedule:-
|Date of Counselling||From Rank||To Rank|
|Thursday, 24th November, 2022||1||1000|
|Friday, 25th November, 2022||1001||3157|
|Counseling of eligible CDP category candidates will be also held on 25th of Nov, 2022|
Further as a consequence of the order passed by the Hon’ble Court on 15.11.2022 in WP
- NO.776/2022, whereby the interim Order dated 18.04.2022 has been vacated and the writ petition has been dismissed, (with the direction that a seat for the petitioner shall be reserved for petitioner for a period of two weeks from the issuance of order or till further orders of the court) it is notified for the candidates belonging to CDP Category (Children of Defence Personnel) that the seats reserved for the CDP category not dispensed with during the online round of counseling ( barring one reserved as per court directions) shall also be allotted during the second round of Physical Counselling on 25th of November, 2022.
The candidates belonging to CDP category who have registered themselves along with genuine category certificates and found their place in PML shall present themselves before the Board at Jammu/Srinagar on (Friday) 25.11.2022 along with valid CDP Category (Priority Certificate) from the competent authority to substantiate their claim as per inter-se-priority.
The candidates participating in the physical round of counselling shall have to report at BOPEE Office, Jammu / Srinagar from 08:30 a.m to 10:30 a.m on their respective day of counselling. The candidates who are participating for the first time in the counselling shall also have to pay Counselling Fee of Rs. 1500/- through POS machines available in the BOPEE Office Jammu/ Srinagar on their respective date of counselling.
The Following Candidates shall be eligible to participate in the Second round of physical counselling:
- Candidates who have joined the course / Institution allotted to them during the first round of counselling.
- Candidates who participated in first round of online counselling but did not get a seat owing to Choice Not Available (C.N.A) / Seat Not Available (S.N.A) at their turn of online counselling.
- Candidates who figure in the Provisional Merit List but have not participated in the first round of online counselling.
- The candidate who have applied under HM in ASCOMS in pursuance of Notification No. 085-BOPEE of 2022 dated 17-11-2022.
The Following Candidates shall not be eligible to participate in the Second round of physical counselling:
- Candidates who did not join the course / Institution allotted to them during the first round of online counselling.
- Candidates whose names do not figure in PML as per Notification No. 074-BOPEE of 2022 dated 04-11-2022.