Applications are invited from the candidates belonging to UT’s of J&K/Ladakh who are eligible and desirous for admission to M.Sc. Nursing Courses 2023 through offline mode
Eligibility: Any candidate applying for M.Sc. Nursing courses shall be eligible, if he/she:
- is a Domicile of UT of J&K/Ladakh,
- has passed, B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Hons. Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks,
- should be a Registered Nurse and Registered midwife or equivalent with any State/UT Nursing Registration Council,
- has minimum one year of work experience after Basic B.Sc. Nursing,
- has minimum one year of work experience prior to or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
JKBOPEE MSc Nursing Seats:
|S. No||Name of the M.Sc. Nursing Course/ Institution||Madre Meherban Institute of Nursing Srinagar||Bibi Halima College Srinagar||BEE ENN College Jammu||Rajiv Gandhi College of Nursing Jammu||Stephens College of Nursing Jammu||Total|
|1||M.Sc. Medical Surgery||5||0||5||5||10||25|
|2||M.Sc. Obs.& Gynecological||5||4||5||5||10||29|
|3||M.Sc. Pediatrics (Child Health) Nursing||5||2||5||5||10||27|
|4||M.Sc. Community Health nursing||5||2||5||5||10||27|
|5||M.Sc. Psychiatry (Mental Health ) Nursing||5||0||5||5||10||25|
Note: – Seats in the above institutions shall be filled as & when Board receives approval from concerned Universities/Competent Authority, pending if any.
You may Also Like!
- JKBOPEE NEET PG Selection List 2023 released, download PDF
- JKBOPEE B.Ed. Second Round of Counseling 2023
- JKBOPEE GNM Lateral Entry 2nd Round of Counselling 2023 Notice & Dates Issued
- JKBOPEE BSc Nursing 2nd Round of Counselling 2023, Check Notification
- JKBOPEE 12th Based Paramedical Diploma Courses Selection List GNM, ANM, Paramedical Diploma Courses 2023
JKBOPEE Submission of Application Forms:
The interested candidates have to submit Application form physically at BOPEE office Jammu/Srinagar (on working days only) along with the following self-attested certificates w.e.f 08-05-2023 to 28-05-2023 (04.00 P.M).
- domicile of UT of J&K/UT of Ladakh as the case may be (for Candidates of UT of Ladakh, ST certificate issued by the competent Authority of Ladakh shall be treated as Domicile Certificate).
- Marks card of B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Hons. Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Courses, whichever is applicable.
- Date of Birth (10thClass Marks card/Diploma issued by the Board, only).
- Experience/work Certificate.
- Registration Certificate.
- Valid Reserved category certificate, if any&
- Fee of Rs. 1500/-to be paid through POS machine available at BOPEE office Jammu/Srinagar through debit/credit card.
The Application Form shall be available at BOPEE office Jammu/Srinagar and also annexed as Annexure “A” to this Notification which can be downloaded from official website www.jkbopee.gov.in.
However, it is for the information of all the concerned that afore-titled documents as required for submission of application form shall be considered provisional and subject to change(s) vide any order as may be issued by the Government subsequently.
The eligibility is bare minimum/provisional and shall be subject to such changes/bench marks as may be fixed by the concerned University/competent Authority. The Board shall on receipt of any such communication from the concerned authority/University notify the same, which shall govern the eligibility criteria.
- No under process certificate will be accepted/entertained;
- Original Documents as mentioned above required to be submitted in the concerned Institution at the time of Admission, if selected provisionally.
Mode of selection/Admission:
The Board shall fill up these seats on the basis of %age of final year marks scored by the candidates in the qualifying examination as filled in by the candidates in the Application form and on the basis of preferences filled during the time of counselling. In case two or more candidates having same Marks in B.Sc. Nursing/ B.Sc. Hons. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing, then their tie shall be resolved by considering their D.O B(older in age shall be given 1stpreference)& in case of further tie, 1stalphabet of the name of candidate shall be taken into the account for selection.
- Mere submission of the Application Form and appearance of the aspiring candidate in the Entrance Test shall not confer any preferential right/claim for admission upon the intending applicants, but shall be subject to the fulfilment of the eligibility criteria and the qualification prescribed for the said course during the time of counselling.
- The Board has right to select /reject any application form at any stage, if found false/fabricated, without issuing any notice to the candidate.