Provisional Selection List of NEET MD/MS/ PG Diploma courses 2021, for candidates belong to the UT of J&K/Ladakh.
Due to restrictions imposed by UT of J&K in connection with COVID-19 situation, the Board has decided that the provisionally selected candidates are advised to report to the respective colleges allotted to them from the date of issuance of this list of 1st Round w.e.f. 2nd to 6th February, 2022 (till 4.00 P.M) through any of the following modes:-
- Physical Reporting:
The candidates can report to the college physically for taking admission, after paying necessary fees and submission of original documents (subject to verifications of all necessary documents by the respective Colleges) (details mentioned in Annexure “C” to this Notification)by maintaining all social distances due to COVID-19 situation and as per the guidelines issued by UT Government of J&K from time to time.
- Online Reporting:
The candidates can join the allotted college by sending a confirmatory email regarding acceptances of seat & uploading scanned copies of all relevant/required documents/certificates subject to verification by respective Colleges & pay the requisite fees online to the account of Colleges (mentioned in Annexure “C” to this notification).
The candidates selected provisionally for admission to the courses/colleges shall
report to the allotted college/institution and produce the following original documents with
their photocopy to the college authorities:-
- Matriculation Certificate;
- MBBS Degree certificate;
- Internship completion certificate (by or before 30th of September, 2021);
- MBBS Marks cards;
- NEET Result card (wherever applicable);
- Domicile Certificate of candidates belonging to UT of J&K / Ladakh;
- MCI/J&K Medical Counsel Registration Certificate);
- Category certificate (wherever applicable);
- Candidates who have passed MBBS Degree from outside country to enclose MCI
- NOC for seeking admission to MD/MS/PGD Courses from the competent authority
in case of in-service candidates;
- Proof of Identity by way of Adhaar Card, Driving License, Passport or any other
verification document of identity as may be accepted by the Institute;
- Any other document(s) as may be deemed necessary by the College;