JKBOPEE Admission to Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Courses-2023 in the Government / Private Colleges/Institutions of UT of J&K: Invitation of Online Applications, thereof.
Online Applications are invited from the eligible/desirous candidates for admission to Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing Course for the Academic Session-2023 in the Government / Private Colleges / Institutions of the UT of J&K.
JKBOPEE Post Basic BSc Nursing Important Information:
- Date for Receipt of Online Application Forms: w.e.f. 25-05-2023.
- Last date for submission of Online Application Forms: 15-06-2023 (Midnight).
- Fee of Rs. 1000/ (Rupees one thousand) only to be paid Online through National Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- The e-Information Brochure can be downloaded from the official website of the Board viz. www.jkbopee.gov.in
- The syllabus for the entrance examination / test is available in the e-Information Brochure.
- Date of Common Entrance Test, if any, conducted by the Board (to be notified separately).
- The Entrance Examination, if any, conducted for the course by the Board shall be Offline.
JKBOPEE Post Basic BSc Nursing Online Application forms:
The procedure for filling up of Application Form and Eligibility etc. of the candidates has been given in detail in the e- Information Brochure.
The applicants can also contact the Help Desk of I.T. Section of the BOPEE during the office hours and on working days only on 0194-2437647 / 0194-2433590/ / 0191-2470102/0191- 2479371 and or can email-at firstname.lastname@example.org for any assistance / guidance in this regard.
- JKBOPEE NEET PG Selection List 2023 released, download PDF
- JKBOPEE B.Ed. Second Round of Counseling 2023
- JKBOPEE GNM Lateral Entry 2nd Round of Counselling 2023 Notice & Dates Issued
- JKBOPEE BSc Nursing 2nd Round of Counselling 2023, Check Notification
- JKBOPEE 12th Based Paramedical Diploma Courses Selection List GNM, ANM, Paramedical Diploma Courses 2023
Submission of Online Application Forms:
The interested candidates are required to upload the following scanned original / self- attested certificates in the PDF format with size from 100-200 KB along with the Application Form:-
- Domicile of UT of J&K / UT of Ladakh as the case may be (For Candidates of UT of Ladakh, ST Certificate issued by the Competent Authority of Ladakh shall be treated as Domicile Certificate),
- Qualifying marks Certificate (12th Class) ( where result has been declared),Date of Birth Certificate (only Matriculation Certificate issued by the Board);All GNM Marks Cards;Valid Reserved Category Certificate, if any;
- Any other documents, as may be required.
However, it is for the information of all the concerned that afore-titled documents as required for submission of application form shall be considered provisional and subject to change(s), if any, as may be notified by the Government subsequently.
Eligibility for Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Programme:
A candidate must be:
- a Domicile of UT of J&K/UT of Ladakh as the case may (For Candidates belonging to UT of Ladakh, ST certificate issued by Competent Authority of Ladakh shall be treated as Domicile Certificate);
- have passed 10+2 or Equivalent Examination from a Recognized Board and have obtained a Certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) Examination and Registered as R.N.R.M. with J&K Paramedical Nursing Council. A male Nurse, trained before the implementation of new Integrated Course besides being registered as a Nurse with J&K Paramedical Nursing Council, shall produce evidence of training approved by Indian Nursing Council for a similar duration in lieu of midwifery in any one of the areas such as O.T. Techniques, Ophthalmic Nursing, Leprosy Nursing, T.B. Nursing, Psychiatric Nursing, Neurological and Neuro Surgical Nursing, Community Health Nursing, Cancer Nursing, Orthopedic Nursing;
- be medically fit.
JKBOPEE Post Basic BSc Nursing Syllabus 2023
- The syllabus for Entrance Test for this course is available in the e-Information Brochure which is available on the BOPEE website.
- The tentative number of seats, Reservation Policy etc. (Reservation shall be only applicable to Govt. Colleges/ Institutions) for the examination is given in the e- Information Brochure. In case the Board conducts the entrance examination, it shall be conducted in one sitting of two hours duration and the paper shall contain 120 questions comprising different sections.
The eligibility is bare minimum and shall be subject to such changes/bench marks as may
be fixed by the concerned Competent Authority. The Board shall on receipt of any such communication from the concerned Authority notify the same, which shall govern the eligibility criteria.
- Original Documents required to be submitted in the Institution at the time of Admission:-
- All Marks Certificates of the GNM Course;
- Marks Card of 12th Class;
- Date of birth (only Matriculation Certificate issued by the Board);
- Domicile Certificate for candidates belonging to UT of J&K and ST Certificate as a Domicile for candidates belonging to UT of Ladakh;
- Category Certificate, if any (applicable for Govt. Colleges/ Institutions only);
- Registration Certificate issued by J&K Paramedical Council;
- Any other document as may be required by the Institution.
Roll No Slip/Admit Card:
The Notification for downloading of online electronic Admit Cards will be issued separately.
Venue for Conduct of Examination:
The Common Entrance Examination, if any, shall be conducted Offline at Jammu / Srinagar centres simultaneously as may be decided by the Board.
Issuance of Admit Cards and Date of Test (if test is conducted):
Information with regard to availability of Online Admit Cards, Venue and Time of the Common Entrance Test will be issued separately in due course of time.