The JKBOPEE Board conducted physical round of counselling of eligible candidates who had applied for admission to Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing course 2022 on 19-09-2022 to 20-09-2022 at BOPEE Office, Srinagar/ Jammu simultaneously.
The candidates who participated in the said counselling and have been allotted seat / Colleges as per their merit-cum preferences are hereby provisionally selected for admission to the said Course in various Private colleges of Union Territory of J&K. The candidates are advised to report to their respective allotted Colleges/ Institutions w.e.f. 23-09-2022 to 30-09-2022 (upto 03.00 PM) along with following documents:-
JKBOPEE Post Basic Nursing Documents Required
- All Marks Card of GNM Course.
- Registration Certificate issued by JK Paramedical Council.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Date of Birth certificate (10th class)
- Medical fitness certificate,
- Any other certificates/ documents as required by the College authorities.
It shall be sole responsibility of the colleges / Institutions concerned to ensure proper check and verification of documents before the candidate is allowed for admission and in case of any discrepancy in the requisite documents is found the same shall be positively reported to the Board for further course of action under rules.
The candidates are advised to report to the allotted Colleges/Institutions up to 30th September-2022 positively and in case any candidate fails to join his/ her allotted seat(s) / College shall not be eligible to participate in the second up-gradation/ allotment round of counseling under any circumstances.
In order to complete admission process within the prescribed cut-off date (30-09-2022) the Colleges/ Institutions shall keep their admission counters open even on holiday/ off days and designate Nodal Officers to facilitate the candidates to complete their admission process well in time. However, the candidates should in their own interest avoid waiting for the last day to complete admission formalities as such delay has the potential of causing hardships to the candidates only.
The Heads of the Colleges/ Institutions are advised to furnish the shortfall, if any, to the Board through e-mail email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com on 30th of September-2022 (upto 05.00 PM) positively.
- The admission of the candidates is purely provisional and shall be cancelled in case any information furnished by any candidate proves to be false/ fabricated, and action as warranted under Law shall be initiated against such candidates.
- The reservation to various reserved categories including sports category is applicable in government run colleges / institutions only and not in private colleges / institutions.
- The other terms and conditions shall remain same as notified in e- Information Brochure/ Notifications/ Notices issued by the Board from time to time.