|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||30 Marks|
|GENERAL KNOWLEDGE with special reference to J&K UT||20 Marks|
|General English||20 Marks|
|Knowledge of computers||15 Marks|
|Mental Ability & Reasoning||15 Marks|
|Reading Section||20 Marks|
|Writing Section||30 Marks|
JKSSB Syllabus for Written test Patwari posts, Patwari Syllabi for an upcoming examination, download jkssb patwari syllabus – Written-test patwaari Study material also available. or else download the JKSSB Patwari syllabi PDF.
General Knowledge & Current Affairs
- Current Events of National and International importance
- Science & Technology.
- Environment, Ecology & Bio-diversity
- Indian National Movement.
- Political & Physical divisions of world & India
- Indian Economy.
- Indian Culture & Heritage.
- Climate & Crops in India
- Transport & Communication.
- Important Rivers & Lakes in India.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE with special reference to J&K UT
- History, Economy, and Culture of J&K UT.
- Geography -Weather, Climate, Crops, Soils
- Means of Transport.
- Flora and Fauna of J&K
- Rivers and Lakes.
- Important Tourist Destinations
- J&K Reorganisation Act, 2019
GENERAL ENGLISH – JKSSB Patwari Syllabus
- Rearranging of jumbled sentences.
- Comprehension with blanks to be filled in with
- Synonyms and antonyms
- Pairs of words and their use in meaningful sentences.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Uses of Prepositions.
- Active & Passive Voice
Knowledge of Computers
- Introduction and Objectives.
- Basic Applications of Computer and its component.
- Fundamentals of computer sciences.
- Hardware & Software, Concept of Open Source Technologies.
- Input & Output devices.
- Knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS Powerpoint, PDF Internet, and E-mail.
- Concept of Computer Virus and Anti-Virus.
Mental Ability & Reasoning
- Number series.
- Letter series.
- Coding decoding.
- Direction sense.
- Blood relations.
- Statements and conclusions.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Mental Reasoning.
➢ Guidelines for checking working knowledge of Urdu – JKSSB Patwari Syllabi
The exam intends to check the “working knowledge of Urdu” of the candidates. The same will be tested through a Reading and a Writing test (total comprising of 50 marks in a duration of 60 Minutes), to be conducted on the same day. The candidates belonging to the ‘OM’ Category will be required to score at least 40% marks(overall) in the said exam with at least 33% marks in both Reading and Writing sections to be considered as having ‘working knowledge of Urdu’ for the purpose of this exam/qualified. The candidates belonging to other categories (except OM) are required to score at least 35% marks (overall) with at least 33% in each Section.
Reading Section – 20 Marks
Candidates would be required to answer questions each carrying one mark each out of given passages.
Writing Section for Patwari Written Test – 20 Marks
|Letter writing of minimum 100 words on a particular situation.||10 marks|
|One English passage to be translated into Urdu or Vice Versa.||10 marks|
|One Essay of about 100 words on any topic of social relevance.||10 marks|
|Syllabus in PDF||Download|
- Part “I” will comprise Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions.
- Part “II” (Urdu portion) will be of descriptive nature.
- Both the parts viz Part “I” and part “II” will be compulsory
- The candidates competing for Open Merit posts will be required to score at least 40% marks and candidates belonging to other categories (except OM) are required to score at least 35% marks with at least 33% in each part.
- There will be negative marking (0.25 per question per the wrong answer) in
- Part ‘I