Applications are invited from eligible candidates for contractual hiring of services under
National Health Mission, J&K in Kashmir Division for following vacant posts.
Total No of Posts: 24
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Candidate should have excellent communication and presentation skills in English and local
language, and must be conversant with computers especially in MS Office, etc.
- Candidate should have familiarity with socio-cultural and socio-economic conditions of the
- Candidate should be dedicated, hardworking and willing for extensive touring across the
- Selection of candidate will be as per the District-wise merit out of eligible candidates.
- Applications as per prescribed format should be submitted to the office of National Health Mission, Srinagar personally or through representative on or before 6th January 2021 (Kashmir Office: Block A, Ground Floor, Old Secretariat, Srinagar. Pin: 190001)
List of documents, self-attested, to be attached:
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate/Address Proof.
- Degree duly issued by the concerned University
- Marks sheet, duly issued by the concerned University, of all semesters/years and one consolidated marks sheet indicating marks of all the semesters/ years of the required qualification for the post applied for.
- Experience certificate, as per advertisement notice