JKPSC Jal Shakti Recruitment 2021 | Civil Engineer | Assistant Engineer Jal Shakti Department, Public works (R&B) Department 2021 vacancies.
|Assistant Engineer (civil) Jal Shakti department||level-8A (50700 – 160600)|
|Assistant Engineer (civil), Public works (R&B) department||8000-275-12950 (pre-revised)|
|Deputy research officer||8000-275-12950 (pre-revised)|
|Assistant research officer||6700-200-10700 (pre-revised)|
- Last date for form submission: 7 May 2021
- Date of examination: 13 June 2021
The qualifications required for all the above-mentioned vacancies is a Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant branch of Engineering (Civil Engineering)
Age limit :
- Total number of vacancies: 45
Who can Apply:
Anyone with a domicile certificate issued by concerned authority of Jammu and Kashmir UT.
After successfully submitting Application Form you need to submit the fee through online mode.
- General category: 1000 INR
- Reserved categories: 500 INR
- PHC candidates: Nil
Scheme of Selection
The scheme of selection/examination shall comprise the following two stages:
- Written examination
- The Written examination will be an objective type multiple-choice questions (MCQ) paper.
- The paper will carry 120 questions.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25.
- Interview will consist of 25 marks.
5 May 2021.