The Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission(JKPSC) has declared final result of the Combined Competitive Examination for the Jammu and Kashmir Administrative Service (JKAS).
Notification of this exam was issued on February 26, 2001, while preliminary exams were conducted on October 10 of the same year, the mains were conducted between April 8 and 18 2022.
While 20790 candidates had appeared for the preliminary test, 4642 of them qualified for the mains. Following personality test, between December 5, 2022 and January 19, 2023, the JKPSC has declared 187 candidates selected for the Jammu and Kashmir Administrative Service. Full select list is below
Steps to check JKPSC KAS prelims result:
- Visit the official website jkpsc.nic.in
- Click on “J and K Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination, 2021 – Declaration of result thereof.”
- The JKPSC KAS/KPS result will automatically download
- Check result by searching roll number
- Take a printout for future reference.