Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has invited online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to the posts of Assistant Professor and Librarian in different disciplines in Government Degree Colleges of Jammu and Kashmir in Higher Education Department. Eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies on the official website jkpsc.nic.in till March 31, 2023.
Applicants will be able to make changes to their application forms from April 1 to 3, 2023. The recruitment drive aims to fill up a total of 298 vacancies.
|Organization||Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)|
|Job Positions||Assistant Professor and Librarian|
|Number of Vacancies||Assistant Professor: 285; Librarian: 13|
|Application Starting Date||30 March, 2023|
|Application Deadline||March 31, 2023|
|Age Limit||Not more than 40 years as of January 1, 2023|
|Examination Fee||Unreserved category: Rs 1000; Reserved category: Rs 500|
- Assistant Professor: 285 Vacancies
- Librarian: 13 Vacancies
The applicants should not be more than the age of 40 years as on January 1, 2023. Candidates can check the vacancy details, eligibility criteria, educational qualifications and other details available in the official notification.
The applicants from unreserved category are required to pay the fee of Rs 1000, whereas Rs 500 is applicable to reserved category candidates.
- Kashmir University Faces Backlash as 1st Semester Students Denied Vehicle Entry Passes
- JKBOPEE NEET PG Selection List 2023 released, download PDF
- JKBOPEE B.Ed. Second Round of Counseling 2023
- JKSSB Finance Accounts Assistant Syllabus 2023 | Download PDF
- JKSSB SI PET Admit Card 2023 released, Download JKSSB Exam Hall Ticket
How to Apply for JKPSC Posts
To apply for JKPSC posts of Assistant Professor and Librarian, candidates can follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) at jkpsc.nic.in.
- Click on the “One Time Registration” link on the homepage and complete the registration process by providing the necessary details.
- Once registered, login to the website using your credentials.
- Look for the JKPSC recruitment notification for Assistant Professor and Librarian and click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Fill in the application form with accurate details, educational qualifications, and work experience.
- Upload the necessary documents, passport size photograph, and signature in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee as per the category through the online mode.
- Recheck the application form and click on the “Submit” button.
- Download and take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Note: Applicants will be able to make changes to their application forms from April 1 to 3, 2023, in case they need to modify any information.
What positions are being recruited by Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)?
JKPSC is recruiting candidates for the positions of Assistant Professor and Librarian in various disciplines in Government Degree Colleges of Jammu and Kashmir in Higher Education Department.
What is the total number of vacancies available in JKPSC recruitment drive?
JKPSC is looking to fill up a total of 298 vacancies, out of which 285 vacancies are for Assistant Professor and 13 vacancies are for Librarian.
What is the eligibility criteria to apply for JKPSC recruitment?
Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, age limit, and other details mentioned in the official notification available on the official website of JKPSC.
What is the application mode for JKPSC recruitment?
The application mode for JKPSC recruitment is online. Eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies through the official website of JKPSC.
What is the application fee for JKPSC recruitment?
The application fee for unreserved category candidates is Rs 1000, and for reserved category candidates, the fee is Rs 500.
What is the last date to apply for JKPSC recruitment?
The last date to apply for JKPSC recruitment is March 31, 2023.