Latest and fresh recruitment for various posts advertised by JKSSB(Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board) in Animal and Sheep Husbandry and Fisheries Department.
JKSSB Advertisement No 4 of 2021, 329 new posts advertised by JKSSB in Animal /Sheep Husbandry and Fisheries Department.
|Department||No. of posts received|
|Animal /Sheep Husbandry and Fisheries Department||329|
Advertisement for District/Divisional/UT Cadre posts of Indenting
Department under provisions of the Jammu & Kashmir Civil Services –
Decentralization and Recruitment Act, 2010 and rules made thereunder
read with other relevant rules governing the subject.
Total Number of Posts Advertised = 329
- Date of Commencement for submission of online applications= 04 August 2021.
- Last Date for submission of online applications = 06 September 2021.
Animal, Sheep and Fisheries Posts JKSSB
|JKSSB Vacancies||Pay Level|
|Junior Assitant||PL-4 (25500- 81100)|
|Stock Assistant||Level-4 (25500- 81100)|
|Veterinary Pharmacist||Level-4 (25500- 81100)|
|Deputy Inspector Fisheries||Level-4 (25500- 81100)|
|Inspector Fisheries/Farm Manager||Level-6E (35900-113500)|
|PBX Operator||Level-2 (19900- 63200)|
|Rakhosoveer||Level-4 (25500- 81100)|
|Junior Librarian||Level-6B (35600- 112800)|
|Junior Grader||Level-4 (25500- 81100)|
|Junior Stenographer||Level-6B (35600- 112800)|
|Electrician||PL-4 (25500- 81100)|
The J&K Services Selection Board invites online applications from eligible
candidates for participation in the selection process for District/Divisional/UT Cadre
The candidate must possess Domicile Certificate issued by the Competent
Authority on the format prescribed for the purpose, on or before the last date
of submission of the online application form.
|Advertisement PDF||Click here|
|Apply Here||Click here|
|Admit Card||Coming soon|
|Results||will be updated|
|Last Date for Application Submission||06 September 2021|
Age limit: – (as on 01-01-2021)
|EWS(Economically Weaker Section)||43|
|PSP (Pahari Speaking People)||43|
- Fee payable: Rs 350/- (Rs Three Hundred Fifty only)
- Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking, Credit or Debit cards.
- Applications received without the prescribed fee shall not be considered and summarily rejected
- All the disputes related to refund of excess payment, if any, are subject matter of the J&K Service Selection Board. Candidates are advised to apply for refund of excess payment, if any, through official portal www.ssbjk.org.in only.
Centre of Examination
The J&K Services Selection Board shall notify the Venue /Centre(s) of examination separately. No representation/ request for change in this regard shall be entertained, whatsoever be the reason.
Total no of posts advertised?