JKSSB(Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board) Exam Admit Card Download Link, JKSSB Hall Ticket 2022, get the Hall Ticket PDF in your Phone by following these simple Steps. The Admit Card Link for JKSSB Exams is given here, Candidates can directly download the Roll No Slips from the Link given below here.
The Examination will be held across various Centres of Jammu and Kashmir, we have shared the whole process to download the Admit Cards in your PC or Mobile and get a Photocopy of the same Printed.
|Total no of Questions||120|
|Admit Card Date||22 November, 2022|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
How to download the JKSSB Admit card 2022?
Steps to download the admit card are given below:
Step 1: Go to the Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board website
Step 2: Look for the hall ticket link on the website, or Open the Link given below here.
Step 3: Click the link and log in to our portal by entering the asked details.
Step 4: After login, download the hall ticket and take a printout of it.
After downloading the hall ticket, applicants must check the details given on the admit card. In case there is an error on the admit card, candidates can contact the helpdesk to resolve the issue.
Candidates are advised not to carry any item other than the allowed items mentioned in the Admit Card.
JKSSB Exam Hall Centre Guidelines
Responsibility for safekeeping of any Personal belongings shall lie with the candidate.
- Procedure to be followed before entering the Exam Hall:
Document check: Admit card with self-Declaration, 02 Passport Size photographs and original photo ID proof will be checked and verified at the Entry gate.
- Metal Detector Frisking: Candidate must undergo Frisking through Handheld Metal Detector (HHMD).
- Registration Process: Photograph and Left-hand thumb impression will be captured before the exam.
- Seat Allotment: After Registration, Seat No. will be allotted to the candidate. Invigilators will guide the candidates to their Seats.
How to Login on JKSSB Exam Computer?
Candidates are advised to go through the instructions appearing on the computer screen thoroughly before Exam start time.
Candidates can go for their second login at the exam start time using:
Login ID: Roll Number
Pin Number: Mentioned on the Admit Card
Password: Will be provided by the invigilator
*Once you Login, you will enter the Test screen. On the left-hand side you will find your Name and Roll No. along with your photograph. In the center of the Test Screen, you will find the Questions along with 4 options. On the right-hand side of the test screen, you will see the Question Palette. In case of any discrepancy please inform the invigilator.
*The questions will be displayed on the screen one at a time with their respective four options.
*A radio button is provided against each answer option for a question. Select one answer by clicking the respective Radio Button, as illustrated below.
Items Allowed inside JKSSB Exam Hall
The Candidates will be permitted to carry only the following items with them into the examination venue :
- Personal transparent water bottle,
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- A simple transparent Ball Point Pen or Pencil.
- Admit Card along with Self Declaration (Undertaking) downloaded from the JKSSB website (a clear printout on A4 size paper) duly filled in.
- Additional passport size photographs for pasting on the Admit Card and Attendance sheets.
- Original valid ID proof.
Details Mentioned on the Admit Card
Candidates must check the following details mentioned on the admit card:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Father Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Date of Examination
- Examination Center Code
- Test Center
- Enrolment Number
- Reporting Time
JKSSB Exam Final Stage
- Candidates are not allowed to leave the Examination Room/ Hall before the end of the Examination.
- Once the exam is automatically over, look for “THANK YOU” page on your screen.
Do not leave your seat until “Thank you” screen comes up.
Follow the Instructions given above in this article to Download the JKSSB article.