JKSSB Admit Card, Get your Roll No slip or the Hall ticket.
JKSSB has finally released the Admit cards for Advertisement No 2 of 2021, you can download your roll no slip from the below-given link.
Admit cards for JKSSB Junior Staff Nurse, Junior Pharmacist/Medical Assistant, Lab Technician, Lab Assistant, Anesthesia Technician, Anesthesia Assistant, Theater Assistant, Theater Technician, Dhobi, FMPHW, MMPHW Etc.
|Department||Jammu Kashmir Health and Medical Education Department|
|Total No of Posts||1444|
How to Download JKSSB Admit Card
- Click this Link : Click here
- Now Enter your Application number and Admit card and press enter/submit.
- Then save the Admit Card in PDF format or get the printed copy.
Scheme of Examination:
- The Examination will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions only. The questions will be set in English only.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Tentative Answer Keys, in due course after the Examination, will be placed on the website of the Board (www.jkssb.nic.in).
- Marks scored by candidates in the written test will be normalized if required, to determine final merit and cut-off marks.
JKSSB Examiation Hall Guidelines
In addition to the Roll Number Card/Slip, it is mandatory to carry at least two passport size recent color photographs, Original valid Photo-ID proof such as
- Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar,
- Voter’s ID Card,
- Driving License,
- PAN Card,
- School/ College/University I-Card,
- Employer ID Card (Govt./ PSU/ Private), etc.