In an exciting turn of events for candidates eagerly awaiting the OMR Based Written Examination for the post of Data Entry Operator under the Election Department, the Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) has officially released the admit cards. Scheduled to be held on the 8th of October 2023, this examination is a significant milestone for many aspirants looking to further their careers in the field. Here’s everything you need to know about this crucial update.
The Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board, in accordance with Department Notification No. 04 of 2020, under Item No. 098, is all set to conduct the OMR based Written Examination for the post of Data Entry Operator on the 8th of October 2023.
How to Download JKSSB E-Admit Card
Here is a step-by-step guide to downloading the E-Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of JKSSB – www.jkssb.nic.in.
- Click on the “LOGIN” button and enter your log-in credentials, i.e., E-mail ID and Date of Birth.
- Verify your details. In case of discrepancies, contact the helpdesk.
- Click on ‘View and Print E-Admit Card’.
- It’s essential to bring the printed copy of the E-Admit Card on the day of the examination.
Admit Card Availability and Download Process
Admit cards for candidates with examinations scheduled on the aforementioned date will be available for download from the official JKSSB website (www.jkssb.nic.in) between 3rd October 2023 to 8th October 2023. To download the admit card, candidates are required to use their registered E-mail and Date of Birth for verification.
Important Instructions for Candidates
Candidates are advised to carefully read all the instructions provided in the admit card. In case of any issues or difficulties in downloading the admit card, a dedicated JKSSB Help-Desk has been set up. Candidates can contact them at 0191-2461335 (Jammu) or 0194-2435089 (Srinagar) or write an email to email@example.com. The Help-Desk services will be operational from 3rd October 2023 to 8th October 2023 during office hours.
Crucial Points to Note
- Candidates must be aware that any misrepresentation or concealment of facts will lead to the cancellation of candidature and appropriate disciplinary action.
- The Board retains the right to cancel the candidature of any candidate found ineligible at any stage of the selection process.
- Negative marking, constituting 1/4th of the allotted marks, will be applicable for wrong answers attempted during the examination.