JKSSB Document Verification of additional candidates falling under consideration zone for the posts of Motor Vehicle Inspectors, Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspectors and Sub Motor Vehicle Inspectors (Transport Department), UT, Divisional Cadre Jammu and Kashmir, Item Nos. 86, 88, 89, 90, 92, 93 and 94, advertised vide Notification No. 04 of 2020 – regarding.
In continuation to the Notification No. JKSSB-LEG/344/2022-03 (248683), dated: 24-02- 2023 and JKSSB-LEG/344/2022-03 (248683), dated: 02-03-2023, additional candidates, whose details are given in Annexures “A” & “B” are hereby called to appear in person for Document Verification before the Document Verification Committees of the Board on 09-05-2023 (Tuesday) & 10-05- 2023 (Wednesday) from 11.00 AM to 05.00 PM, as per the schedule indicated against each at JKSSB Central Office, CPO Chowk, Panjtirthi, Jammu (Jammu based candidates) and at JKSSB Central Office, Zam zam Complex, Rambagh, Srinagar (Kashmir based candidates). The candidates who fail to appear before the respective Document Verification Committee(s) on the scheduled date shall forfeit their right to selection.
- JKBOPEE Ayush/BPT Merit List 2023 Released, Get the PDF Here
- SKIMS Nursing Aid Result 2023 Declared, Download PDF Merit List
- JKSSB Junior Assistant Admit Card 2023 OUT: Download Online Here
- JKPSC Assistant Professor Result OUT, Check Subject Wise Result PDF
- JKPSC Latest Notifications 2023, Check Recent Updates
These candidates shall also submit their preferences in offline mode, before the Document Verification Committee(s) at the time of Document Verification.
The candidates are required to produce following documents / certificates in original, along- with two self-attested copies, before the Document Verification Committee(s):
- Copy of Online Application Forms.
- Two passport size recent colour photographs.
- One original photo ID Proof i.e. Aadhar Card / Voter Card / Pan Card / Passport etc.
- D.O.B Certificate (10th Diploma / Marks card).
- Valid Category Certificate, if any applicable.
- Domicile Certificate.
- 10+2 Marks Sheet / Diploma, if applicable.
- Degree / three years Diploma in Automobile / Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University / Institute.
- Driving License of Motor Cycle with Gear and Light Motor Vehicle.
- Bonafide Certificate on the format prescribed by the Board duly issued by the Controller / Registrar of the concerned University in respect of candidates, who have obtained Degrees from the Universities / Colleges / Institutes outside the UT of J&K and other than Central Universities.
- Other documents as per prescribed qualification mentioned in the Advertisement Notification.
- Print out of preferences filled by the candidate through the online link, if applicable.