Document Verification of candidates falling under consideration zone for the posts of Accounts Assistant (Finance Department), UT Cadre advertised vide Advertisement Notification No 04 of 2020, Under Item No 106, for which OMR examination was held on 06th of March.
The candidates who fail to appear before the respective Document Verification committee(s) on the scheduled dates shall forfeit their claim for the post at a later stage. The candidates figuring in the annexures annexed herewith are required to carry the following documents in original as well as photocopies of the following documents i.e.
- Copy of Online Application form.
- D.O.B Certificate (10th Diploma /Marks card).
- 10+2 Marksheet and Diploma.
- Graduation Marksheet and Degree
- Reservation category certificate, if applicable.
- Domicile certificate.
- Bonafide certificate on the format prescribed by the Board duly issued by the Controller /Registrar of the concerned University in respect of candidates, who have obtained degrees from the Universities/ Colleges/Institutes outside the State of J&K, other than Central Universities
- Other documents as per prescribe qualification shown in the advertisement.
Some candidates are figuring in reserved categories, based on the details they have incorporated in their data i.e., online application form. Their respective claims on this account are further subject to production of valid Reserved Category Certificate.