|Total No of Posts Forwarded||12000|
|Advertisement Nos||1 of 2022,|
2 of 2022
|Notification releasing date||20 January 2022 onwards|
Whereas, near around 80000 posts in various government departments of Jammu and Kashmir are still Vacant.
The Govt. is all set to expedite the recruitment process for all these posts.
The posts have been forwarded/referred by all these departments:
- Jammu and Kashmir Agriculture Department
- Jammu and Kashmir Health and Medical Education Department
- J&K Forestry Department
- J&K Police Department
- Rural Development and Panchayats Department, Jammu and
- Higher Education Department, Jammu and Kashmir
- Public Health Engineering (PHE), Irrigation and Flood Control
Department, Jammu and Kashmir
- Tourism and Culture Department, Jammu and Kashmir
- Sericulture Department, Jammu and Kashmir
- Animal Husbandry Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir
The posts will be filled on priority basis by JKSSB and JKPSC department, the Central Ministry has also put pressure on the JKGAD to identify the vacant posts and is all set-to forward the Posts to JKSSB and JKPSC.
JK Govt has given in written to the Lok Sabha that Vacant posts will be referred by 15th of January 2022 for recruitment process.
The Advertisement updates will be updated on JKYouth.com from time to time, so please do subscribe our newsletter and our YouTube channel for all the latest updates.