The Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board(JKSSB) has released the list of horticulture technician candidates for appearing on document verification process and for filling up preference.
The candidates figuring in the List are hereby called upon to indicate their order of preference(s) for various posts/items through the link which shall be available on the official website of the JKSSB (www.jkssb.nic.in) from 23rd January, 2023(04:00PM) to 26th January, 2023(04:00PM).
The candidates are advised to login with their allotted Roll Number and Date of Birth. The candidate(s) who fail to indicate their preference fully or partially, will be deemed to have agreed to any allocation of Cadre(s)/Items, as shall be made by the Board.
In addition, the above candidates are hereby called to appear in person for Document Verification before the designated Document Verification Committees of the Board on 27.01.2023, 28.01.2023 and 30.01.2023 (11.00 AM to 04.00 PM), as per the schedule indicated against each, at Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board, Divisional Office, Sehkari Bhawan, Rail Head Complex, Jammu (Jammu based candidates) and JKSSB Central Office, Zam Zam Building, Rambagh, Srinagar (Kashmir based Candidates). The candidates who fail to appear before the respective Document Verification Committee(s) on the scheduled date shall forfeit their right to selection.
The candidates are required to produce following original documents/certificates in original, along-with two self-attested copies, before the designated Document Verification Committees:
- Copy of Online Application Form(s).
- Two passport size recent colour photographs.
- One original photo ID proof i.e. Aadhar card/Voter card/Pan card/Passport etc.
- D.O.B Certificate (10th Diploma/Marks card).
- Valid Category Certificate, if any applicable.
- Domicile Certificate.
- 10+2 Marks Sheet/Diploma.
- 01-year Basic Horticulture Training Passed from recognized Institute. (Marks Sheet/Diploma).
- Bonafide Certificate on the format prescribed by the Board duly issued by the Controller/Registrar of the concerned University in respect of candidates, who have obtained Degrees from the Universities / Colleges / Institutes outside the UT of J&K and other than Central Universities.
- Other documents as per prescribed qualification mentioned in the Advertisement Notification.
- Print out of preference filled by the candidate through the online link.