JKSSB has released the Admit Card for Junior Assistant Posts, Now the Applicants can easily download PDF copy of their Admit Card and also get a printout copy of the same. The Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board(JKSSB) on 01 February released the Hall Tickets for the Junior Assistant Candidates, In this Article we have mentioned the whole process of downloading and also given the LINK to download the Admit Card.
|Name of the Post||Junior Assistant|
|Advertisement Number||No 01 of 2022|
|Date of Advertisement||27th of January, 2022|
|Number of Vacancies||89 Posts|
|Date of Examination||9th – 11th of February, 2023|
|Availability of Admit Card||01 February, 2023 (4 PM)|
|Admit Card Status||Released|
How To Download JKSSB Junior Assistant Admit Card 2023?
- To download JKSSB Junior Assistant E-Admit Card, first visit the official website of JKSSB, i.e., www.jkssb.nic.in.
- On the homepage, there will be an option to download E-Admit Card.
- On that page, click on the link/button – “LOGIN”.
- Enter log-in credentials, i.e., Username and Password.
- Username will be your Application ID & Password will be your DOB in YYYYMMDD format.
- On successful completion of above step, your basic details will be shown, kindly verify the details, in case of any mismatch, please contact helpdesk via call or email.
- Click on the ‘View and Print E-Admit Card’ button.
- The JKSSB E-Admit Card will appear on the screen.
Download and Print your JKSSB E-admit card.
JKSSB Junior Assistant Exam Guidelines
Candidates should refer to the examination guidelines carefully before the examination. The admit card will possess the details regarding the reporting time, instructions for giving answers, and much other important information which the candidates should read and follow precisely. The candidates should preserve the admit card till the selection process reaches its end. The authorities will demand the admit card during the document verification process.
As mentioned in the notification, the candidates will be required to carry valid Photo-ID proof along with them to the examination centre. The valid Photo-ID proofs are provided below:
- Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar,
- Driving License
- Voter’s ID Card
- PAN Card
- School/ College/ University I-Card,
- Employer ID Card (Govt./Private/PSU), etc
They should also carry a minimum of two passport size latest photographs to the examination centre as the same will be expected by the authorities. Candidates need to carry admit cards, valid photo-ID proof, and two recent passport-sized photographs to the examination venue or else they will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
Verification Of Details On Admit Card
Candidates should cross-check their personal details on the JKSSB Junior Assistant Admit Card before going for the examination. Admit Cards are possessing the following information:
- Candidate’s Name.
- Candidate’s Date of Birth.
- Candidate’s Photo.
- Examination Date, Day, and Time.
- Important Instructions.
- Examination Centre.
- Candidate’s Signature.
JKSSB Junior Assistant Exam Pattern 2023
The 1st stage of the recruitment process for the post of JKSSB Junior Assistant is the written exam. This examination may also be taken as a computer-based test. The decision about this has not been taken yet. The Board will inform about its decision through a notification. The important details of the examination pattern for this stage are as follows:
- The written examination is a multiple-choice question test.
- The written examination has 80 questions.
- Each question carries 1 mark. The total marks of the examination are 80.
- A negative marking of .25 marks is done for every wrong answer.
- The time duration of the examination is 80 mins.
- The questions will be set only in English.
- There are four sections in the written examination:
- General English
- General Awareness regarding the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir.
- Reasoning and Numerical Ability
- The basic concept of computer
JKSSB Junior Assistant Syllabus
The Syllabus for the posts of JKSSB Junior Assistants is given below here in this Table:
Editing / Proofreading
Rearranging jumbled sentences.
Paragraph writing with fill in the blanks
Synonyms & antonyms
Idioms & phrases.
Use of Prepositions
Active & Passive Voice
|General Awareness about J&K Union Territory||Current Affairs of National & International importance|
Political and Physical division of India.
Indian Culture, Heritage & Freedom Movement/ Struggle.
Demography- Census, its functions & features. Important Rivers & Lakes in India.
Weather, Climate, Crops, and Means of Transport of India.
Jammu & Kashmir UT
Geography- (Weather, Climate, Crops, Rivers, Lakes, Flora & fauna)Heritage and Culture
Important Tourist Destinations
|Numerical & Reasoning Ability||Basic Arithmetic|
Profit & Loss
Ratio & Proportion
Time & Work
Distance, Speed & Time
Statements & conclusions
|Basic Concept of Computer||Fundamentals of computer sciences|
Hardware & Software
Input and output devices
M.S. Word, M.S. Excel, M.S. Access & PowerPoint Presentation
Internet & e-mail
What is the minimum qualification required for JKSSB Junior Assistant Post?
As per the official notification by the Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board, all applicants must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognised university & A typing speed of a minimum of 35 words per minute is required of candidates.
What is the selection process for the Junior Assistant JKSSB exam?
The selection process consists of Written Exam and Skill Test.
Skill Test: 20 points
Written Examination/CBT: 80 points
When will JKSSB release the admit cards for Junior Assistant Posts?
The admit card was released on 01 February, 2023.