Syllabus for Junior Assistant Posts by JKSSB, Download JKSSB Syllabus for Junior Assistant | JKSSB Junior Assistant Syllabi PDF 2021.
Now Check here the JKSSB Syllabus for Junior Assistant Posts. JKSSB Recruitment for Junior Assistant Posts 2021 | JKSSB has advertised fresh vacancies in various departments of Jammu and Kashmir.
Meanwhile now download the Syllabus for Junior Assistant below here.
|General Awareness with special reference to JK UT||20|
|Numerical and Reasoning Ability||20|
|Basic Concepts of Computer||20|
- (i) Comprehension
- (ii) Editing / Proof Reading.
- (iii) Rearranging of jumbled sentences
- (iv) Narration
- (v) Modals
- (vi) Articles
- (vii) Paragraph writing with blanks to be filled in with the following
- Homonyms/Homophones etc.
- (viii) Clauses
- (ix) Punctuation
- (x) Synonyms and antonyms
- (xi) Idioms and phrases.
- (xii) Uses of Prepositions
- (xiii) Active & Passive Voice
General Awareness with Special reference to JK UT
- (i) Current Events of National and International importance
- (ii) Political & Physical divisions of India
- (iii) Indian Culture, Heritage and Freedom Struggle/Movement.
- (iv) Demography- Census, its feature, and functions.
- (v) Important Rivers & Lakes in India.
- (vi) Weather, Climate, Crops, Means of Transport of India.
- (vii) J&K UT
- Geography- (Weather, Climate, Crops, Rivers, Lakes, Flora, Fauna, etc.)
- Heritage & Culture
- Important Tourist Destinations
Numerical and Reasoning Ability
- Number System
- Profit & Loss
- Ratio & Proportion
- Time & Work
- Number series
- Letter series
- Coding decoding
- Direction sense
- Blood relations
- Mathematical reasoning
- Speed, Distance and Time
- Statements and conclusions
Basic Concepts of Computers
- Fundamentals of computer sciences
- Hardware & Software
- Input and output devices
- Operating system
- M.S Word, M.S Excel, M.S Acess, and Powerpoint Presentation
- E_mail & Internet
The candidates are also intimated that there shall be negative marking for wrong answers(-0.25 for each wrong answer) attempted in the said examination.
|Junior Assistant Syllabus||Download PDF|
JKSSB Junior Assistant Exam Pattern
- The Examination will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions. The questions will be set in English only.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Tentative Answer Keys, in due course after the Examination, will be placed on the website of the Board (www.jkssb.nic.in)
- Marks scored by candidates in the written tests will be normalized if required, to determine final merit and cut-off marks.
Level 4 (25500 – 81100)
Follow the instructions given in this Article.
Graduate from recognized University having a minimum speed of 35 words per minute in type writing only from a Govt. recognized Institute.