JKSSB Nurse Posts 2021, GMC Srinagar Nurse posts, GMC Jammu Nurse Posts, GNM Vacancies in Jammu and Kashmir, BSC Nursing Posts Jammu Srinagar.
JKSSB Nurse 496 Posts.
- Junior Staff Nurse/Junior Grade Nurse in Jammu division: 350
- Junior Staff Nurse/Junior Grade Nurse in Kashmir division: 146
- Date of start for submission of online applications= 12-04-2021
- Last Date for submission of online applications = 12-05-2021
Advertisement No: 2 of 2021
Total No of Posts: 496
|Department||Post Name||Total No. of Posts||Salary|
|GMC Srinagar||junior Grade Nurse||146||Level-4(25500-81100)|
|GMC Jammu||junior Grade Nurse||350||Level-4(25500-81100)|
JKSSB Junior Grade Nurse Recruitment 2021
The J&K Services Selection Board invites online applications from eligible candidates for participation in the selection process for District/Divisional/UT Cadre posts shown below.
These 496 posts are advertised for Srinagar hospitals & Jammu hospitals.
Jkssb Junior posts Eligibility
Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery
B.Sc. Nursing from any recognized Institution / State Medical Faculty / J&K Paramedical Council.
- 40 for General/ Open Merit
- 43 for Reserved Categories
- 48 for Ex-Servicemen
- 40 for Government Service / Contractual Employment
(I) Fee payable: Rs 350/- (Rs Three Hundred Fifty only)
(II) Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking, Credit or Debit cards.
simliarly jkssb has advertised posts in various fields such as, Lab technician, junior assistant, MMPHW which you can check in the PDF File given below.
Check All posts in Health and Medical education department in JKSSB : Check Here
Candidates should have Diploma in nursing med fiery or BSC Nursing degree from any recognized institute.
The selection for the post shall be made on the basis of
merit obtained in written examination only.
|Advertisement PDF||Check here|
|Start of Applying||04-04-2021|
Download JKSSB Junior Nurse Admit Card
- Candidates Visit the official website of JKSSB.
- Open the Notification for related posts displayed on screen.
- Now Find the “Download Result” option.
- Now Here you will get the download result option.
- Download and Print the Result for future references.