The J&K Services Selection Board invites online applications from eligible candidates for participation in the selection process for District/Divisional/UT Cadre Patwari posts.
jkssb patwari recruitment, JKSSB Patwari new vacancies, new 2311 new posts by JKSSB.
Advertisement No 2 of 2021.
- Date of Commencement for submission of online applications: 12-04-2021.
- Last Date for submission of online applications = 12-05 -2021.
Total Number of Posts Advertised = 2311
Total posts of Patwari = 142
|Salary||Level – 4 (25500-81100)|
Age Limit JKSSB Patwari Recruitment
The requirement of age for Open Merit & various Reserved Categories candidates is as follows: –
|EWS(Economically Weaker Section)||43|
|PSP (Pahari Speaking People)||43|
|Physically Challenged Person||42|
|Government Service/Contractual Employment||40|
JKSSB Patwari Syllabus PDF
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||30 Marks|
|GENERAL KNOWLEDGE with special reference to J&K UT||20 Marks|
|General English||20 Marks|
|Knowledge of computers||15 Marks|
|Mental Ability & Reasoning||15 Marks|
|Reading Section||20 Marks|
|Writing Section||30 Marks|
JKSSB Patwari Eligibility
- The candidate needs to have a Graduation in any stream with knowledge of Urdu.
- The candidate needs to qualify Skill Test(Urdu) to be eligible to appear for the written examination.
- Fee payable: Rs 350/- (Rs Three Hundred Fifty only)
- Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking, Credit, or Debit cards.
- Applications received without the prescribed fee shall not be considered.
Vacancies:-The UT, Divisional & District Cadre Wise.
Domicile: –The candidate should be a Domicile of the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir as defined in terms of the Notifications issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India.
The candidate must possess Domicile Certificate issued by the Competent Authority on the format prescribed for the purpose, on or before the last date of submission of online application form
Centre of Examination:
The J&K Services Selection Board shall notify the Venue /Centre of
examination separately. No representation/ request for change in this
regard shall be entertain, whatsoever be the reason.
Scheme of Examination:
- The Examination will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions.
- The questions will be set in English only.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Tentative Answer Keys, in due course after the Examination, will be placed on the website of the Board (www.jkssb.nic.in).
- Marks scored by candidates in the written tests will be normalized if required, to determine final merit and cut-off marks.
How to Apply for JKSSB Patwari Vacancies?
The necessary instructions regarding filling up of online applications are given herein below: –
- Candidates are required to apply online through JKSSB’s online Application Portal-https://ssbjk.org.in No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- The Candidates who have not registered earlier on the portal are first required to go to the said Portal and register themselves by clicking on the “Candidate Registration” link.
- Candidates are required to have a valid Email ID and Mobile Number for registering and creating login credentials. The same shall be validated using OTP (One Time Password) based verification.
- After creating a login credential, candidates need to log in with these credentials by clicking on “Candidate Login”. Candidate can update their information like mobile number, email id, and password from time to time, but cannot change their First Name, Last Name, and Gender.
- Once successful Login, the candidate can check under “Latest Openings” for all available advertisements and click on “Apply Now” against “Application Form for Appointment to the Post applied.”
- The candidate should carefully fill in all the information in various sections and
Click on “SAVE & CONTINUE”.
The candidate is required to upload the images of the recent photograph and signature.
Fees decided by JKSSB can be paid only by Net banking/Debit Card/Credit Card Options.
Payment will not be accepted and will not be considered valid after cut-off date mentioned in Advertisement Notification, i.e 12.05.2021 (last date)
What is the Salary for Patwari posts in J&K?
Level – 4 (25500-81100)
Total no of vacancies.
What is the qualification required for JKSSB Patwari posts?
Graduation with knowledge of Urdu